Help the squid pick out a motorcycle that will get more chicks!

Oct 9, 1999
I will take the CBR... much more comfy than the R6.. but then the R6 is faster.. but I like the blue than gray.

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
2003 RoadKing or Electraglide. Anything less isn't worth the money.:)

true harley riders have the hottest chicks so far.. I mean the other day at the rock store (a local motorcycle hang out) I saw this chick who was incredible.. i dont know if she was with her dad or her bf.. nevertheless.. she was like 18 - 25 yrs old with an older guy.. i had my eye on her all morning.. and needless to say she knew it.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
dude, you won't get any chicks on a puny 600.....just go ahead and get a Suzuki Hayabusa...chicks will just tear their clothes off in the streets when you roll up on that badboy..you will be the ultimate pimp mack daddy stunna on a busa...and don't worry about wearing one of those stupid looking helmits or leather jackets....khaki shorts, a wife-beater, and a good pair of sandals are all you need to rock that beast...some pimp looking ray-bans will help add to your pimpness and keep dirt out of your eyes too so you can holla at hunnies all the time foo!!
and remember...speed limits are for fags!!

bwahahahahah

-=bmacd=-