HELP.....Simple 'puter stuff for you...hard for me!

ChangLi

Sep 25, 2001
Came accross this in hot deals if you follow the link...provided I linked it correctly..(this time).there is a dog that follows your mouse/cursor? How can I save this so I get the doggy all the time or can switch him off/on as desired. I guess I forgot to mention I ain't too smart and I have no life. Thank's in advance for any/all help.:eek: :eek: doggie cursor

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Umm...you didn't link it correctly.

More than likely though is a java script or comet cursor that the web site is using. I don't believe there is a way to make your pc do that all the time.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

<< Came accross this in hot deals...Text if you follow the link...provided I linked it correctly...there is a dog that follows your mouse/cursor? How can I save this so I get the doggy all the time or can switch him off/on as desired. I guess I forgot to mention I ain't too smart and I have no life. Thank's in advance for any/all help.:eek: >>

I don't see anything...

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
well... i peaked at the source of the page and thinks its JS. hmm... i suppose you could set that webpage to be ur desktop... in that sense, i would guess the doggie will always follow ur cursor :p but then u would have to have that stupid page as ur desktop all the time (or at least til they pull the plug on that page).

ChangLi

Sep 25, 2001
To all, I have signed up for Basic Linking for the retarded. I will be more better at it next time. I also helps that I am now also sober...mostly.

tcenter: more better doggie cursors? where please?

Peto: Thanks, I halready have the GIF saved, I was trying to learn how to apply it as a cursor?
Wanna give it to my gf as a V-Day present on her computer(she's a dog.....I mean she's a dogoholic. Loves her mutts.) Of course I was also gonna send her a blue mountain greeting and make her a photoshop card.

Maybe then she'll appreciate me and quit calling me a cheap SOB.

Again, thanks for the help.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< I guess I forgot to mention I ain't too smart and I have no life. >>

That just means you'll fit right in here in OT.

Russ, NCNE

somethingwitty

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2000

<<

<< I guess I forgot to mention I ain't too smart and I have no life. >>

That just means you'll fit right in here in OT.

Russ, NCNE
>>

hey! I may not be smart or have a life...umm, what was the 3rd thing again? :confused: