Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2005
i had 15 frickin anandtech RSS feeds

booo

needs feeds

addendum:

Each section had its own RSS feed. Say like CPU and Overclocking would have a feed and everytime someone would post a new topic the feed would be updated with that new topic. So, instead of getting lost between all the replies to a yr old thread, you'd see the most recent NEW threads in CPU and Overclocking. It kinda filters all the old bs threads you don't care about.

EDIT:
You would basically subscribe to the RSS feed and instead of getting updates by your email, you get them through your browser. Like mine, I had at the top of my toolbar; real easy and real simple, no bullshit or replied threads, just new ones.

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I was not sure what this thread was about, so here is a picture of nuts.

champion_nuts.jpg

Oh, and a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

rabbit_pancake.gif

Nov 26, 2005
Each section had its own RSS feed. Say like CPU and Overclocking would have a feed and everytime someone would post a new topic the feed would be updated with that new topic. So, instead of getting lost between all the replies to a yr old thread, you'd see the most recent NEW threads in CPU and Overclocking. It kinda filters all the old bs threads you don't care about.

EDIT:
You would basically subscribe to the RSS feed and instead of getting updates by your email, you get them through your browser. Like mine, I had at the top of my toolbar; real easy and real simple, no bullshit or replied threads, just new ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.