Help Needed: "Into the Dark" - Adventure & Shooter Path

UK_Gamer

May 24, 2013
Hi all, I asked in some other boards and aslo on IndieDB, but I still didn ´t get a satisfying answer yet. I´m playing the TGOTY Edition of "Into the Dark" right now, and so far I made it into the 6th level.

The point is, I want to get ALL shooter AND adventure achievements in one run. I managed to build & ignite the bomb in level 2 AND to clear the Biolab, I got the chainsaw in Level 4 AND solved the puzzle with the cables powering the brothel, but now I feel I´m stuck. I watched "Night of the Living Dead" in the ingame cinema, but didn ´get an achievement for that (however, the movie is quite great if you consider its age). Now, In level 6, I KNOW how to geht this achievement:

achievement_hentai.jpg

...but I get there only if I take the shooter path. I played the piano, I shot about 20 zombie hookers, I found 3 of the tentacle hentai pic pieces, but the AI of the security system still asks for a password I don´t know.

I watched several Let´s Play videos and some walkthroughs, but I din ´t find out how to trick the AI into believing I am a Japanes PoW.

Can anyone tell me PLEASE how and where to get the 4th piece or the password?

CrazyIvan_666

May 25, 2013
SPOILER AHEAD:

You need to collect all 4 parts of the ancient japanese erotic pic. The first one is in the entrance area, you get it immediately at the start. the second one is in the mans restroom, the third one upstairs in the room with the copulating zombies. You have to take a look at the poster for the japanese personel and to visit the exit with the AI where you are told you need the password. The fourth part is in the po*n cinema, straight on the left of its entrance. Then you can put the pieces together on the big table upstairs and reveal the password. Proceed to the AI then and use the door.

CrazyIvan_666

May 25, 2013
Yes, but as you already know (if you got your achievement without solving the tentaclesex puzzle), the zombie-hookers during the the last ambush before the final fight are really tough, so you are either a genius with your beretta or you will have to use several shotgun shells there, and those are too valuable to be wasted on this. If you are really, really good you could also try to suvive the ambush with the chainsaw. But I wouldn´t fire a single shotgun round in levels 4 - 7, if I were you.