Help me plan a trip across Canada

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm thinking of starting May 2007 or May 2008. I'd like to see all of Canada, and I want to do it in 2 trips over 2 years. 6 months in the East and 6 months in the West (this way I can do it when it's warm and green).

What order should I go in? I'd like to start in the east.

FrozenCanadian

Dec 19, 2005
depend are you starting in the east or west?

East I'd go St. John, Newfoundland / Halifax, Nova Scotia / Fredrickton, New Brunswick / Montreal, Quebec / Ottawa and Toronto Ontario / Winnipeg Manitoba / Regina Saskatchewan / Calgary and Edmonton Alberta / Victoria and Vancouver BC .

EDIT: Duh just saw you said start in the east. You could do your self a favor and skip New Brunswick and Manitoba.

Cruez

Dec 7, 2004
Why skip the east??

along the eastern seaboard, some places of interest might be Shediac (lobster capital of the world), Saint John (see the tides of the bay of Fundy and reversing falls), Magnetic Hill in Moncton, Prince Edward Island (take the long ass Confederation Bridge to get there).. The longest covered bridge in the world, at Hartland, New Brunswick. etc..
I don't live up there anymore, but I love to go back and visit every few years..

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: FrozenCanadian

East I'd go St. John, Newfoundland / Halifax, Nova Scotia / Fredrickton, New Brunswick / Montreal, Quebec / Ottawa and Toronto Ontario / Winnipeg Manitoba / Regina Saskatchewan / Calgary and Edmonton Alberta / Victoria and Vancouver BC .

EDIT: Duh just saw you said start in the east. You could do your self a favor and skip New Brunswick and Manitoba.

lol, I live in Manitoba :)

FrozenCanadian

Dec 19, 2005
Originally posted by: BigToque
Originally posted by: FrozenCanadian

lol, I live in Manitoba :)

Poor poor you LOL.