Help me find a Nickname for Paul Ryan

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
There were two shots, i.e., two shooters, that could have killed him.

Wow, that means he is going to have to commit voter fraud in order to vote for both of them! For his sake, I hope he lives in a state which does not want to verify voter ID, so he can be successful getting his two votes.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Lyin Ryan is pretty good. Has he been lying? I mean, more than the average politician, of course. If so, it would work.

I like Lyin' Ryan. I think I will use that unless something better comes along.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I like Lyin' Ryan. I think I will use that unless something better comes along.

A nickname needs to at least have some connection to the person in order for it to work. That one has a nice ring to it, but if Ryan is not a bigger liar than your average Congressman (does not have to be in the same category as Obama, that is a high bar for anyone to reach), it is missing the needed connection and fails.

It would be like saying "Queen Obama", the implication of which is that he is a transvestite". It is missing the connection to Obama and fails (also fails because it sucks).

You can use it, of course, but it would be as stupid as someone calling Obama a Muslim.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Wow, that means he is going to have to commit voter fraud in order to vote for both of them! For his sake, I hope he lives in a state which does not want to verify voter ID, so he can be successful getting his two votes.

LOL!

That would be any State controlled by Democrats.

PunnyGirl

Aug 17, 2012
And Split Romney, as is SPLIT personality. Hate gays, loves gays, for abortion, against abortion....

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
he reminds me of Bart Simpson's little 4 eyed friend.

dunno his name...

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Not going to go through all of the posts so if these are repeats I apologize.

Lying Ryan
Paul Ruin

Yea, that's the ticket:

Mitt Robbed Me and Ly'n Ryan

bpatters69

Aug 25, 2004
Sarah Palin was widely known in Alaska as "The Dingbat".

Michelle Bachman is often referred to as "The Moron".

What will be Ryan's nickname?

So you do not want to discuss issues, you only want to exchange cheap shots? Gee, how enlightening. Guess you have nothing substantive to offer? Kind of says something about the left, don't you think?