Help me find a Nickname for Paul Ryan

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 23, 2000
Find me some Democrats who support (1.) religious dictatorship and (2.) the enslavement of the lower classes and the enrichment of the top 1% OR (3.) outright advocacy of Stalinism or Maoism and then we can make funny names for them, too.

What do you call perpetual welfare systems that keep minorities in poverty for generations giving no incentive to achieve other than becoming a basketball player or rapper?
I'd also like to see where Paul Ryan has advocated Stalinism or Maoism. As I recall, the Obama admin is the one that took it to the next step and executed a US citizen without due cause or a trial.

Frankly you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you have no concept of what Stalin and Mao did.
Nor do you understand Ryans stance on religion. As he's been criticized by the Catholic church for his budget proposals.
Wanting to attempt to fix our economy and balance the budget is better than driving down the road we are on.
Obama getting re-elected will mean the end of America. While I know some of you lunatics would love that, you don't truly understand what that means.

To answer your question for a name to call him, how about. "Well it's better than a Democrat, Ryan".

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What do you call perpetual welfare systems that keep minorities in poverty for generations giving no incentive to achieve other than becoming a basketball player or rapper?
I'd also like to see where Paul Ryan has advocated Stalinism or Maoism. As I recall, the Obama admin is the one that took it to the next step and executed a US citizen without due cause or a trial.

Frankly you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you have no concept of what Stalin and Mao did.
Nor do you understand Ryans stance on religion. As he's been criticized by the Catholic church for his budget proposals.
Wanting to attempt to fix our economy and balance the budget is better than driving down the road we are on.
Obama getting re-elected will mean the end of America. While I know some of you lunatics would love that, you don't truly understand what that means.

To answer your question for a name to call him, how about. "Well it's better than a Democrat, Ryan".

Could you explain in further detail what you meant by "will mean the end of America"?

I keep seeing this phrase and how it's used to denigrate the Obama administration, but it seems rather vague. Just asking out of curiosity.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
What's Obama's nickname? Why do we need nicknames for everyone? Why not just call him Paul Ryan?

Jan 25, 2011
What's Obama's nickname? Why do we need nicknames for everyone? Why not just call him Paul Ryan?

This! A million times this. Obama, Romney, Biden, Ryan. Democrats, republicans. Why does it need to be anything other than this for so many?

It's not witty. It just invalidates a lot of credibility when the silly names come out.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You're the one who's foundering pathetically, but you're too thickheaded to realize it. If you really wanted to show me up, you'd explain why Ryan's economic and social policies would be good for America.

Why would I sully your troll thread with actual information? Besides, I could not care much less about Ryan. You seem to be greatly interesting in him, though.

Oct 30, 2004
We already got one of those.

What specific Obama policies do you think are leading to the destruction of the U.S. economy? If Obama could do anything he wanted without having to worry about Congress or the Supreme Court, what do you think he would do and why would it be so destructive? I'm not in love with Obama and I'm not a huge fan of his, but I don't think he's the monster the right makes him out to be.

Just implementing real socialized medicine would be a huge economic boost. (12 or 13% of GDP spent and 100% coverage versus the 17% we're spending now for awful coverage combined with the mess it's creating).

Oct 30, 2004

You've completely misinterpreted what I meant in that post. I never meant to suggest that Ryan were a Stalinist or Maoist. I was trying to say, "if you can find a Democrat who's as extreme of a leftist as Ryan is a rightist, then by all means make up nicknames for him."

He's associated with the right-wing and they seem to love him. Presumably he opposes abortion and gay marriage, which puts him squarely in the religious wacko category.

What is he going to do to fix our economy other than to try to implement laissez-faire capitalism? What will Ryan do other than to allow more foreign outsourcing, oppose tariffs and trade regulations, increase the number of H-1B and L-1 visas, and probably support an increase in legal immigration (so that the 1% can pay lower wages)?

Is Ryan going to advocate for real socialized medicine, or will he continue to support our antiquated and inefficient semi-free market system?

Ryan might "fix" the economy for the top 5%, but that's not going to do much to help an effectively enslaved 95%.

What specifically do you think Obama would like to do that would destroy the economy? Keep in mind that Obama himself isn't responsible for the economic policies of the previous 50 years that led us to this state.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
I will be quite content to know him as the former Congressman from Wisconsin. Perhaps he can find a nice job at some conservative think tank where he can become known as the VP of Voodoo Math.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Grandma killer? Maybe Nana-killer?
Useless mouth terminator (has a nice nazi ring to it)
Eutha-Ryan?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I never understood this nickname.

Thank you. I love posting this.

Obamaturtle-1.jpg

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
See my sig below
↓↓↓↓

I'm voting for the guy who killed Osama.
Not the guy who wants to kill my Grandma.

But to my knowledge there are no US Navy SEALs running for the office of President, so I have no idea who you might be voting for on 6 NOV 2012.

If you have proof that Mr. Romney is out to kill your Grandma I suggest you call 911 and give your information to the police.