HELP Computers mouse and keyboard stopped working!

importdistributors

Sep 14, 2004
Ok the keyboard and mouse of my friends computer stopped working, I would just do a reinstall or windows, but there are way too many important files on it becase the computer is for a business, does anyone know how i can fix this problem without loosing all of the files?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
First of all, because you're a newbie to these forums, I won't rip you a new one. Consider it your Get Out of Jail Free card. Or, rather, your Get Out of Butt Reaming card.

Secondly, REEEAAAAD the names of the different forums here at Anandtech. Learn them. Live them. Love them.

importdistributors

Sep 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Nik
First of all, because you're a newbie to these forums, I won't rip you a new one. Consider it your Get Out of Jail Free card. Or, rather, your Get Out of Butt Reaming card.

Secondly, REEEAAAAD the names of the different forums here at Anandtech. Learn them. Live them. Love them.

oo sorry! your right!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: importdistributors
is it possible to delete thread or redirect it to tech support?

Yes, but the mods do it. Because this thread is already borked, I'd suggest just making a new thread over there.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Nik
is it possible to delete thread or redirect it to tech support?

Yes, but the mods do it. Because this thread is already borked, I'd suggest just making a new thread over there.

Borked?

lol... messed up. Lots of peoplecrapping in the thread :)