Help A Geek Get Laid ? WTF ?

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999
Does everyone just think they can start a webpage asking for money and people will donate? First that Karyn bitch, then some chick wanting breast implants and now this. Getting old fast
rolleye.gif

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Man, I'd love to kick this guy's a-s. Judging by the people who gave him money, he lives close...

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
It's not surprising to me why people make these pages, but it makes me laugh when I see people are actually donating to them.

.... maybe it's time for me to make a page like that too.....

::loads up MS Frontpage::

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Kind of tempting to start a parody version of these and give the money to something worthwhile like Northwest Harvest (food bank in WA). Keep a running tally on the site of how much money Karyn isn't getting, i.e.

Donations to not save Karyn $xxxx
Donations to keep ??? flattened $xxxx
Donations to keep geek a virgin $xxxx

People giving money could pick which loser they're donating against (in protest of).

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: DaveSimmons
Kind of tempting to start a parody version of these and give the money to something worthwhile like Northwest Harvest (food bank in WA). Keep a running tally on the site of how much money Karyn isn't getting, i.e.

People giving money could pick which loser they're donating against (in protest of).

my cat's breath smells like cat food...

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: TheEvil1
Originally posted by: Grasshopper27
Originally posted by: SlowSS
Amazingly he has received $57 of donations.
*thinking to self*

This might be a way to fund the honeymoon I want to take Thumper on...

only if we have a say in where you go :)

LOL! :)

Hmm, maybe that could work, we could pick say a half dozen different places and post details about us, then you guys could kick in some money and you would get one "vote" for each buck you put in. The most votes wins!

Then we would post a video and pics when we got back!

Hmm...

Hopper

dakata24

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2000
kinda picky for a begger..
rolleye.gif

Q: $100,000.00 dollars is a lot of money. Why do you need so much?
A: Houses in decent shape in my area go for $250k - $400k. A standard 20% down payment for a $400k house is $80k, leaving me $20k for closing costs, repairs, and furnishings.

Viper0329

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
Originally posted by: SnapIT
Originally posted by: DaveSimmons

my cat's breath smells like cat food...

Pics?

;)

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: SlowSS
Amazingly he has received $57 of donations.
*thinking to self*

Hell yes, you could get a room and a cheap bottle of champagne for that sum... ;)

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Hell yes, you could get a room and a cheap bottle of champagne for that sum... ;)
She has always wanted to go to France...

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
We should REALLY start a page like this. I'm serious, and have all proceeds go to Anandtech or something. But someone on this board should start one of these pages, to see how many suckers there are in this world.

Make up a cause. Pen!s implants, pay off debt, something...ANYTHING. It would be a good experiment.

KeyserSoze

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
She has always wanted to go to France...

In soviet russia, france wants to come to HER!

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: KeyserSoze
We should REALLY start a page like this. I'm serious, and have all proceeds go to Anandtech or something. But someone on this board should start one of these pages, to see how many suckers there are in this world.

Make up a cause. Pen!s implants, pay off debt, something...ANYTHING. It would be a good experiment.

KeyserSoze

Your gf told me that you should go ahead and get that implant... ;)