is such a great band

I Want Out
The Departed
Back Against the Wall

are a few of my favorite songs

JDrake

Banned
Dec 27, 2005
OK, I listened to "I Want Out" - it wasn't bad, but that guy's(girl's?) voice made me mad.
Then I started scrolling down the list of their songs for "The Departed" and I saw "Space Oddity" - that caught my attention, so I listened - WTF?!?! Sounds like freakin WEIRD AL or something omg how could you do that to a Bowie song :( :(

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: joedrake
I'll look them up - how heavy are they?

its nothing like that Mudvayne crap. not as heavy as that, has normal vocals, but still rocks.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
OK, I listened to "I Want Out" - it wasn't bad, but that guy's(girl's?) voice made me mad.
Then I started scrolling down the list of their songs for "The Departed" and I saw "Space Oddity" - that caught my attention, so I listened - WTF?!?! Sounds like freakin WEIRD AL or something omg how could you do that to a Bowie song :( :(

check out Star One's version of Space Oddity. I thought it was pretty cool.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
:thumbsup:

I like their version of Electric Eye.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002

Which version of I Want Out?
The original had a different vocalist to their more recent stuff (including the Space Oddity cover)

Cruez

Dec 7, 2004
There are quite a few good songs on Keeper of the Seven Keys part I & II albums. Part 2 is a little better IMO.