Hello all!

bobbylondon

Apr 1, 2019
Hi! :) My name’s Bobby and I’m new to this site. I love all things fashion, lifestyle and wellness – I’d love to learn more and share the stuff I know too! Living in London means I’m right in the middle of a busy hub for trends and healthy lifestyles alike, but it can feel lonely at times. I look forward to being part of a cool community, helping where I can and finding out all about the things I love!

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I seriously need a fashion overhaul. Any tips? I stopped caring about my appearance 20 years ago.

*edited to add*
I want to bring 501 button fly jeans and cowboy boots back...is that to hipster even for hipsters?

Last edited:

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I seriously need a fashion overhaul. Any tips? I stopped caring about my appearance 20 years ago.

*edited to add*
I want to bring 501 button fly jeans and cowboy boots back...is that to hipster even for hipsters?
Here in Nebraska, you'd look just like any other number of assholes on a Tuesday night.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
WHATTUP DAWG! (my co-worker and I say this to each other all the time) It's funny cause we're white as fk.

Anyway, if you're into fashion, lifestyle, and wellness then you've come to the right place!

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
-snip-
*edited to add*

When the hell did cowboy boots go out of style? I just bought my third pair online about an hour ago ! :)

Welcome bobbylondon

Fern