Helicopter Shot Down In Iraq...11 Dead

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Proletariat

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
Dude what happened to the Bulgarian guy is plain FOUL.

From terrorist video:
The cameraman wades through waist high grass and comes across Kostov, dressed in his navy blue jumpsuit, lying on his back.

"Stand up! Stand up!" someone says in accented English.

Kostov raises his head a little and replies, "I can't, it's broken, give me a hand." The pilot raises his arms for assistance and is pulled up by someone off camera. Kostov groans to his feet.

"Weapons? Weapons? Weapons?" someone shouts in Arabic. Then a voice commands, "Go! Go! Go!" Kostov takes a few limping steps through the grass, until gunmen start to ready their weapons.

As Kostov turns around, someone says, "Carry out God's verdict." Kostov raises his hand in a futile motion and is shot several times. The shots continue as he falls backward and lies still.

These guys are plain SCUM. No honor at all. The dude was injured, they drag him up broken bones and all and make him walk forward then shoot him in the damn back. WHACK.

I don't know.... I'm not feeling so bad about what the marine did in Fallujah anymore.

fornax

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
The video is such an obvious (and badly done) montage work. The copter had crashed in the desert. Where does that lush green grass came from?

Proletariat

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by: fornax
The video is such an obvious (and badly done) montage work. The copter had crashed in the desert. Where does that lush green grass came from?
Stop with the conspiracy theories dude. Your making liberals look bad. All of Iraq is not a desert. The central part is.

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Proletariat

From terrorist video:
The cameraman wades through waist high grass and comes across Kostov, dressed in his navy blue jumpsuit, lying on his back.

Kostov raises his head a little and replies, "I can't, it's broken, give me a hand." The pilot raises his arms for assistance and is pulled up by someone off camera. Kostov groans to his feet.

"Weapons? Weapons? Weapons?" someone shouts in Arabic. Then a voice commands, "Go! Go! Go!" Kostov takes a few limping steps through the grass, until gunmen start to ready their weapons.

As Kostov turns around, someone says, "Carry out God's verdict." Kostov raises his hand in a futile motion and is shot several times. The shots continue as he falls backward and lies still.

These guys are plain SCUM. No honor at all. The dude was injured, they drag him up broken bones and all and make him walk forward then shoot him in the damn back. WHACK.

I don't know.... I'm not feeling so bad about what the marine did in Fallujah anymore.

Crime begets crime.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: judasmachine

From terrorist video:

Crime begets crime.

So you are saying our troops are criminals?

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Originally posted by: KK
Originally posted by: judasmachine

From terrorist video:

Crime begets crime.

So you are saying our troops are criminals?

uh-oh time looks like someone wants to question your support the troops car magnet patriotism. for shame, the agony!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
saw the video on ogrish.

they shoot an unarmed man. f*cking cowards. its an automatic rifle and they just pump a stream bullets into him after he's fallen.

d3n

Golden Member
Mar 13, 2004
These 'insurgents' remind me of teenagers with no real justification for acting like street punks. Sure they tout the banner of Islam, but given a situation where they are on their own in a group, they do some henoius things in the name of some misguided sense of purpose. What it is I'm not sure, but could they even tell you? Kill Americas? Sure. Too bad for the survivor he wasn't American.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: Passions
I saw the video of the survivor getting shot up, after being helped up by the mutants. So so sad.

NUKE EM ALL!!!!! :|:|:|

Motion for permaban. Hatred like this isn't needed up here.

Funny how NorthRiver also calls for nuking Iraq, yet Conjur only singles me out. Hahahahaha, if Conjur isn't the most biased, slanted, and spiteful person in the world, I have no hope for humanity.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Motion to ban Passions and let NorthRiver slide.

BTW, whatever happened to Passion?