Heard that NSync nearly got killed, and Britney has been sleeping with Ben Afleck?

Oct 9, 1999
ok..the second part?
any comments.. what about Gweneth?
I dont give a FSCK about Justin though.. stick with MnM on this.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
what are you talking about? links? preferable ones with britney nude :--)

dam()

Oct 9, 1999
Heard it on teh radio this morning.. apparently Briteny was seen several times with Ben Aflek?

I am going to find it.. give me a sec.

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< preferable ones with britney nude >>

Hehe, good luck on finding that.

Oh ya once you do, let me know. ;)

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
im sure theres tons out there :--) havent you seen all those britney nude ads? errr, a friend told me about he said he was looking for por...err...christian prayers in jiddish, yeah thats it, thats what he was looking for.

dam()

Nutcase99

Golden Member
Dec 22, 1999
hehe

<< Oh ya once you do, let me know >>

hehe me too! :)

Oh I mean when you find the links for the new peltier ;)

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Yeah, I think britney has more class than to pose nude for some web site...I mean, c'mon! I bet her first nude appearance will be in the coming months in Playboy. ;) Heh.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
antisocial virge for president!!!!

hey virge say hi to your wife for me, tell her im still enjoying the grim fandango.

dam()

Oct 9, 1999
good one zippy.. though I believe I have an archive of celebs in the nude somewhere in my cd collection. I am not sure if Britney is there though. I havent looked at them but I hear the footage is execellent.

Oct 9, 1999
I am going to call the radio station that said that on their morning entertainment report.. it sounded serious.. not the usual joking way.
Anyway even low downs like &quot;National Enquirer&quot; didnt have it on their website.. though they might tommorow.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Most nude pics of celebs (on the web) are basically just pasted (head of celebrity pasted onto nude body of similar dimensions). Apparantly, people seem to be attracted to people due to the fact that their famous rather than their body, since I'm guessing most people wouldn't bother looking at that person's (the body) real face.

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
Heh, I heard that bit about Ben Affleck on the radio too. Rumor was they played strip poker together............

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
You act as if Nsync all got killed you wouldn't freaking hear it shouted from the rooftops. I hope everyone dies.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Damn, now that their plot was foiled, they'll probably have metal detectors at concerts now. Guess that means no more assasination attempts. :(