Have You Heard of the Prestigiousness of the "WAP"?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Christ, hit a nerve on that little snowflake eh? At no point did I suggest she shouldn't be able to make dirty songs you moronic child. Have at it.

You also apparently haven't heard of sarcasm? Pretty sad.

Then you go and assert (what you believe to be) my politics with no backing. Try to cool off a little bit from the interwebz, your butt-hurt is showing.

LOL, you think you really hit a nerve? Egotistical a bit, aren't we?

I'm not sure what politics you are talking about. I never mentioned anything political. I will say, you're obviously stupid enough not to know the difference in the word politics and opinion.

I mentioned you being a potentially shitty father who appears to be a misogynist. I didn't bring your 8yr old and lack of parenting skills into this discussion, you did.

1344220372096_9241455.png

It's all just a joke, mister!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Oh Noes, someone in the music industry is into drugs and did things people into drugs do?
Never heard of this happening before.

I don’t girls are too thick but whatever.
Not into the whole enormous ass thing
I have no interest in either of those two women, but the video isn't bad as long as you don't have to hear it.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I can't tell if "I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat" is deliberately hilarious or accidentally hilarious!