Have You Gotten Your Covid Vaccine? Thread.

Page 68 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
And what makes all of you any better then me, just because I cannot write/post/convey any good? Do you know why I cannot? Do you know my situation(s)? Do you know what I have been through that makes you soooooo much better then me that you can insult me?

Did you read just a little and feel you need to inform me with what is 100% correct? Nope, Just insults from people who think they are the best at everything and anyone else, and jack off at home knowing ewwww I really put him in his place, I feel so much better about myself.

Maybe if all I see is people trying to stand up for the little guy, ACTUALLY stands up for the little guy. You know I give people my pone number if there is any way I could help them, and NOT call them names or put them down, but the moment you do not like XXX for what ever reason, its a killing spree.

Maybe you should find out since 2001 when I joined my posts have sucked (deal with it), and instead of insults get to know me and find out why and how you may be able to better myself?

Just a thought, and yeah, look at me insulting and calling you names back, wonder why, its because I do not know you, other then you are a very mean cold hearted person who cares for no ther person then yourself, and must make yourself feel better by making sure other people think you are in fact better and smarter and I should STFU (hahaha, better and smarter, for I am sure I may not write or post good, I can do things, and been through things you could never imagine or wish on a person you hate the most to go through), and I am sure there is a lot of stuff you can do and been through I have not, but Im not going to be a mean asshole and insults other for it.

And again, the information you have provided me with is great, so I can now make a informed decision if I feel what you have done would be the right choice for me/mine ;)
I should take your advices and be a asshole to my kids and wife cuz they all be stupid dumb shits, for insults seem to be the best way to go and then get vaccinated, still spread covid even after getting, wear a mask and die. Super great, THANKS!

And yes I am mental, papers to prove it, so you feel great making fun of a retard?

Straight to 'ignore' with you.

Reactions: Meghan54

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
You know, Im not going to side with anyone here, but for one side its vax is bad, the other side is vax is good, but no one seems to understand that our government is NOT in it for our best interest at all, so its really hard to decide which is right which is wrong. When you have one side saying xxx its all BS, then the other side shows a video proving that XXX actually happened, why then does it all of a sudden get swept under the rug? If you are going to control the masses, you do it through "news", and if one side has a massive agenda, well then you control all of the media to spread lies.

If you think government would never do a thing to harm its own citizens, well you are big time misinformed yourself I am afraid, and need to watch this, and others like it.

It makes it very hard to figure out what is right and what is wrong. If you feel the one video I shared is a bunch of BS then I ask you to inform me with something to disprove that claim that our government did, and has been using us as sheep and experiments, and it is not just our, its most likely all governments for watch what they did to these poor souls as well on the other side of the pond..... Watch me.

In order to gain control of the masses you must incite mass panic. Hence why the Karen's, people wearing masks by themselves outside, in the homes, in their cars, afraid to go anywhere at all and think that because our ever knowing and kind government says that you need to trust the science and unvax'd people will cause me to die, well then we need to get rid of them, shut them up, and or kill them so they do not kill me. I am not a anti vaxer, but you have to wonder why it is, that if you did get something caught from taking it, you have no recourse at all to go after anyone for causing you great pain and suffering, or death, so why is that? They are not 100% sure in what they are doing and you are the white rat sorry to say, for if it was safe, why would they make it so if its a opps, millions dies, so what, there is others that lived so give or take, go f off, be happy you're not dead yet :p

I do not wear a foil hat, but there is a truth somewhere in-between all the lies to one another, and really you need to hear and watch both sides, and watch videos, or audio, and come to a conclusion yourself for what is best for you and your family, and not have anyone tell you different or how to live your lives. A lot of people hated the Trump, but really aside of the way he had no filter, shit got done, and we were taken seriously, and has prices on gas at low for a long time. Now we do not. We have a guuy that cannot read even a teleprompter without messing up. All the countries think we are a joke and give us the big middle finger. Did I like trump, not really, do I like Biden, not really, did I like any president for that matter since I been born? Well the answer to that is yeah, I thought Regan was pretty good. But as far as any other, you hope for what you feel is the best person between to evils and if your team did not work, well there is always another time and joker to come forth in 4 years to maybe side with if they keep to what they say they are going to do. I do not care for Biden really at all, almost, IMO, 99% of what he said he was going to do and stand for after being elected went right out the window, or hushed. Trump at least between telling people with no filter to f off or they suck deal with it, did do a lot of what he said he was going to do. I watched a lot of videos of people, "news" cutting and claiming Trump did XXX, but then when I watch a whole video not cut up and out of context, it made me wonder why would the other people cut it up in such a way, and say things, that if you watched the entire video you find out it was not the case at all, and once called out on it, it becomes a "I'm rubber, you're glue what you say bounces off me, and sticks to you, so even if you saw a videos saying differently, well then your a racist, and belong in a KKK group (no matter your skin tone ), and the video shows us doing XXX or taking something cutting it up to fit our narrative, but it was they who did it not me, so you did not see xxx from our side doing xxx on video/audio, it was em, uh, hey look over there its a squirrel!"

So to take one side over the other, to believe one side over the other, its really hard to say and do, for they are not in it for us and our well being, its theirs, for how else can you make under $500K a year, and own several multi million dollar mansions? Want to be vaxed, fine go for it, not my place to say yes or no, you are you, and you need to know, or have the capacity to do some searching to insure it is what is best for you and yours, but at the same time, respect me as all, for if I feel different, do not force your beliefs on me please, for you can think of it as the people who get it, want ALL to get it, so if the should die doing so, they feel better knowing you took it too. Then you have the ones that did not take it, that think they are stupid, and hope they do die, so they can say "HA, we told you so!" You want to wear the mask, go for it, and I will continue not to get within 6 feet of you out of respect, and should I need to cough, will do so into my shirt, and NOT my hand or arm so as to if what I am doing and think is right, turns out to be wrong, well at least I tried my best not to spread it.

Again all IMO, think of it how ever you feel, but it is what I have seen, and not just passed on by word of mouth 100% and taken as the 100% truth no matter what and if you feel otherwise, well then you are a xxx xxxxx xxxxxxxzx xxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx butt much, stupid, and deserve to die and stop breathing my air :p :O :D

This song (listen to the end please) is how I try really hard to live by since I first heard it back in the 90's and feel.

NSFW, and I know I'm saying what I am telling people XX and how I feel, but need to sit back, get ALL the info, before pushing other people to think like you, and not say well if you do not think like me, your a stupid ass and I will ruin you! I am not telling anyone here, group, or person what to do, its just if you really think all that is going on for us sheep's wellbeing, well, you can lead a horse to water, not force it to drink, but all that goes on in this world really needs to be taken with a grain of salt, and need to educate the best you can with means given in hopes who is saying xxx is not part of a much larger picture. We need to be able to talk about everything and no blocking or what ever if you do not like what someone else may say, or post, or write, but do listen anyway, and do some digging into it and see what is really going on. If you like to continue to discuss this further I am all up for it, just do not come at me, and say I am wrong, or the videos you posted is wrong, or what I wrote is wrong without giving me something to read and watch so that I may see what others are saying is really indeed true, and educate me. Coming at me calling me names, or I will kill you, or I'll beat you up, or you're one stupid mofo without then giving more information to disprove what I said is not a meaningful conversation/discussion and is not going to help me or anyone become more informed other then having people make some popcorn for the show reading people call other people xxx and need to gtfo or die.

What I can say however 100% is last year I fractured my arm in 4 places, and I ended up going to Urgent care, 2 Hospitals, and my doctor(s) over it, and another one when my wife fell through our hvac vent and fractured her knee 4 days after I did mine, causing us to go to yet another different hospital. The news at the time was plastered saying how crowded the all were and people dying left and right, and if you have to go, be ready to be so crowded it will take forever to see anyone at all..........and we were the other people there at all of them aside of maybe 1-2 other people. And I am not talking some tiny little places here either in good size cities around me, and my wife and I were like, wtf, where is all the people? And I can also say, that because of my health mental and physically, there were more people at all of them I have gone to in the past, in the past before all this stuff, but they were claiming hospitals and all were being over crowded, and they all had signs in the front doors, saying the wait would be long because of all the cases along with normal emergences, yet there was not anything. One more thing for my book, and why in the past did they hail all healthcare workers as heroes, and now with the vax out, and pushing it saying get the shot or go home and find something else to do, we do not care any longer about it, do what we say! My wife works in the old peoples home, and gets checked everyday, but now they are wanting to try and push her to either get the shot, or leave, for if you do not big brother gov will start to take away the nursing homes gov/state money they get for the residents if all workers do not get it. Why are there tons of videos out there with the higher up gov and state workers saying you must do xxxx, and then there is video of them doing NOTHING of what they are saying we must do. Its like we must have low flow water everything in your home if you fall and live in a certain place, but then if you are on the higher up list, and or make enough money, can have to toilets, one to crap in, the other to wash ur bum hole because you are too good to touch ur butt with paper, and have a bath tub the size of a swimming pool, and a shower that can fit 20, with enough shower heads to simulate a rain shower, and light up your entire home inside and out like the sun is out, but shame on me, and there are codes set in place, that if I do not I can be fined, nor (if I had the money, not big time money mind you) have a new home built without those fixtures in place?

Its the do as I say, not as I do, and watch the right hand while the left hand is doing nothing, do not worry about it, for everything you read, watch, said or do is wrong and the left hand was right there at my side, nothing else to see here ;)

Sorry for the book, and the grammar for I am not the best at writing and getting my point across at times, but I hope something came out of what I tried to say, please carry on, and have a wonderful.....xxxx
It looks like Arkham Asylum is now giving internet access to their patients.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
And you know it is 100% safe? We were told get it so we cannot get it or spread it to anyone, and now they say you get it (the shot), and can still even get it and pass it on to others, so I ask, how do you know 100% it is safe, for if it was, why do they have it if something goes wrong with you you cannot sue? And as far as being fine, I have read and watched videos of people who were not "fine" after taking and some have died. Do I want to take that chance right now? NO, I will wait for others to get it and see what happens before I decide to put me or mine at risk or not, and not just because some news place, person, or site just says its ok without any proof that it really is, or if I or mine should get sick or die from getting it, can sue them for misinformation.
It’s not 100% safe but your choice to forgo the vaccine is extremely risky.

You and your wife WILL catch the delta variant or another variant. (It’s as transmissible as chicken pox and before the chicken pox vaccine 95% of people caught it before turning 18)

If you are unvaccinated your risk of death will be approximately 1 in 60 and your risk of hospitalization will be 1 in 15.

If you are vaccinated your risk of death from covid is 1 in 18,800 and of hospitalization 1 in 4300.

Of all the people who were vaccinated who died after receiving the vaccine for any reason including covid the risk was 1 in 52,600. I’m unaware of anyone who has died as a direct result of a COVID vaccine and at least Phyzer back in January stated no deaths due to anaphylaxis.

For comparison the risk of driving the us average of 13,000miles/year results in a risk of death of 1 in 6000 per year.

Obviously you can risk your health and life for whatever reason you want but hopefully the above risk likelihoods will help you make a more informed choice.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
And you know it is 100% safe? We were told get it so we cannot get it or spread it to anyone, and now they say you get it (the shot), and can still even get it and pass it on to others, so I ask, how do you know 100% it is safe, for if it was, why do they have it if something goes wrong with you you cannot sue? And as far as being fine, I have read and watched videos of people who were not "fine" after taking and some have died. Do I want to take that chance right now? NO, I will wait for others to get it and see what happens before I decide to put me or mine at risk or not, and not just because some news place, person, or site just says its ok without any proof that it really is, or if I or mine should get sick or die from getting it, can sue them for misinformation.

You should really read this.
It’s not 100% safe but your choice to forgo the vaccine is extremely risky.

You and your wife WILL catch the delta variant or another variant. (It’s as transmissible as chicken pox and before the chicken pox vaccine 95% of people caught it before turning 18)

If you are unvaccinated your risk of death will be approximately 1 in 60 and your risk of hospitalization will be 1 in 15.

If you are vaccinated your risk of death from covid is 1 in 18,800 and of hospitalization 1 in 4300.

Of all the people who were vaccinated who died after receiving the vaccine for any reason including covid the risk was 1 in 52,600. I’m unaware of anyone who has died as a direct result of a COVID vaccine and at least Phyzer back in January stated no deaths due to anaphylaxis.

For comparison the risk of driving the us average of 13,000miles/year results in a risk of death of 1 in 6000 per year.

Obviously you can risk your health and life for whatever reason you want but hopefully the above risk likelihoods will help you make a more informed choice.
As Paratus points out, if your concern is mitigating risk the choice is entirely clear and obvious - get vaccinated immediately.

If you don't want to get vaccinated for reasons other than your health and the health of people you care about that's your choice, but you shouldn't delude yourself into thinking you're protecting your health because you're doing the opposite.

People on the internet make a lot of money and get a lot of attention by lying to people about vaccines and other health things. Don't let them dupe you too.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
You know, Im not going to side with anyone here, but for one side its vax is bad, the other side is vax is good, but no one seems to understand that our government is NOT in it for our best interest at all, so its really hard to decide which is right which is wrong. When you have one side saying xxx its all BS, then the other side shows a video proving that XXX actually happened, why then does it all of a sudden get swept under the rug? If you are going to control the masses, you do it through "news", and if one side has a massive agenda, well then you control all of the media to spread lies.

If you think government would never do a thing to harm its own citizens, well you are big time misinformed yourself I am afraid, and need to watch this, and others like it.

It makes it very hard to figure out what is right and what is wrong. If you feel the one video I shared is a bunch of BS then I ask you to inform me with something to disprove that claim that our government did, and has been using us as sheep and experiments, and it is not just our, its most likely all governments for watch what they did to these poor souls as well on the other side of the pond..... Watch me.

In order to gain control of the masses you must incite mass panic. Hence why the Karen's, people wearing masks by themselves outside, in the homes, in their cars, afraid to go anywhere at all and think that because our ever knowing and kind government says that you need to trust the science and unvax'd people will cause me to die, well then we need to get rid of them, shut them up, and or kill them so they do not kill me. I am not a anti vaxer, but you have to wonder why it is, that if you did get something caught from taking it, you have no recourse at all to go after anyone for causing you great pain and suffering, or death, so why is that? They are not 100% sure in what they are doing and you are the white rat sorry to say, for if it was safe, why would they make it so if its a opps, millions dies, so what, there is others that lived so give or take, go f off, be happy you're not dead yet :p

I do not wear a foil hat, but there is a truth somewhere in-between all the lies to one another, and really you need to hear and watch both sides, and watch videos, or audio, and come to a conclusion yourself for what is best for you and your family, and not have anyone tell you different or how to live your lives. A lot of people hated the Trump, but really aside of the way he had no filter, shit got done, and we were taken seriously, and has prices on gas at low for a long time. Now we do not. We have a guuy that cannot read even a teleprompter without messing up. All the countries think we are a joke and give us the big middle finger. Did I like trump, not really, do I like Biden, not really, did I like any president for that matter since I been born? Well the answer to that is yeah, I thought Regan was pretty good. But as far as any other, you hope for what you feel is the best person between to evils and if your team did not work, well there is always another time and joker to come forth in 4 years to maybe side with if they keep to what they say they are going to do. I do not care for Biden really at all, almost, IMO, 99% of what he said he was going to do and stand for after being elected went right out the window, or hushed. Trump at least between telling people with no filter to f off or they suck deal with it, did do a lot of what he said he was going to do. I watched a lot of videos of people, "news" cutting and claiming Trump did XXX, but then when I watch a whole video not cut up and out of context, it made me wonder why would the other people cut it up in such a way, and say things, that if you watched the entire video you find out it was not the case at all, and once called out on it, it becomes a "I'm rubber, you're glue what you say bounces off me, and sticks to you, so even if you saw a videos saying differently, well then your a racist, and belong in a KKK group (no matter your skin tone ), and the video shows us doing XXX or taking something cutting it up to fit our narrative, but it was they who did it not me, so you did not see xxx from our side doing xxx on video/audio, it was em, uh, hey look over there its a squirrel!"

So to take one side over the other, to believe one side over the other, its really hard to say and do, for they are not in it for us and our well being, its theirs, for how else can you make under $500K a year, and own several multi million dollar mansions? Want to be vaxed, fine go for it, not my place to say yes or no, you are you, and you need to know, or have the capacity to do some searching to insure it is what is best for you and yours, but at the same time, respect me as all, for if I feel different, do not force your beliefs on me please, for you can think of it as the people who get it, want ALL to get it, so if the should die doing so, they feel better knowing you took it too. Then you have the ones that did not take it, that think they are stupid, and hope they do die, so they can say "HA, we told you so!" You want to wear the mask, go for it, and I will continue not to get within 6 feet of you out of respect, and should I need to cough, will do so into my shirt, and NOT my hand or arm so as to if what I am doing and think is right, turns out to be wrong, well at least I tried my best not to spread it.

Again all IMO, think of it how ever you feel, but it is what I have seen, and not just passed on by word of mouth 100% and taken as the 100% truth no matter what and if you feel otherwise, well then you are a xxx xxxxx xxxxxxxzx xxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx butt much, stupid, and deserve to die and stop breathing my air :p :O :D

This song (listen to the end please) is how I try really hard to live by since I first heard it back in the 90's and feel.

NSFW, and I know I'm saying what I am telling people XX and how I feel, but need to sit back, get ALL the info, before pushing other people to think like you, and not say well if you do not think like me, your a stupid ass and I will ruin you! I am not telling anyone here, group, or person what to do, its just if you really think all that is going on for us sheep's wellbeing, well, you can lead a horse to water, not force it to drink, but all that goes on in this world really needs to be taken with a grain of salt, and need to educate the best you can with means given in hopes who is saying xxx is not part of a much larger picture. We need to be able to talk about everything and no blocking or what ever if you do not like what someone else may say, or post, or write, but do listen anyway, and do some digging into it and see what is really going on. If you like to continue to discuss this further I am all up for it, just do not come at me, and say I am wrong, or the videos you posted is wrong, or what I wrote is wrong without giving me something to read and watch so that I may see what others are saying is really indeed true, and educate me. Coming at me calling me names, or I will kill you, or I'll beat you up, or you're one stupid mofo without then giving more information to disprove what I said is not a meaningful conversation/discussion and is not going to help me or anyone become more informed other then having people make some popcorn for the show reading people call other people xxx and need to gtfo or die.

What I can say however 100% is last year I fractured my arm in 4 places, and I ended up going to Urgent care, 2 Hospitals, and my doctor(s) over it, and another one when my wife fell through our hvac vent and fractured her knee 4 days after I did mine, causing us to go to yet another different hospital. The news at the time was plastered saying how crowded the all were and people dying left and right, and if you have to go, be ready to be so crowded it will take forever to see anyone at all..........and we were the other people there at all of them aside of maybe 1-2 other people. And I am not talking some tiny little places here either in good size cities around me, and my wife and I were like, wtf, where is all the people? And I can also say, that because of my health mental and physically, there were more people at all of them I have gone to in the past, in the past before all this stuff, but they were claiming hospitals and all were being over crowded, and they all had signs in the front doors, saying the wait would be long because of all the cases along with normal emergences, yet there was not anything. One more thing for my book, and why in the past did they hail all healthcare workers as heroes, and now with the vax out, and pushing it saying get the shot or go home and find something else to do, we do not care any longer about it, do what we say! My wife works in the old peoples home, and gets checked everyday, but now they are wanting to try and push her to either get the shot, or leave, for if you do not big brother gov will start to take away the nursing homes gov/state money they get for the residents if all workers do not get it. Why are there tons of videos out there with the higher up gov and state workers saying you must do xxxx, and then there is video of them doing NOTHING of what they are saying we must do. Its like we must have low flow water everything in your home if you fall and live in a certain place, but then if you are on the higher up list, and or make enough money, can have to toilets, one to crap in, the other to wash ur bum hole because you are too good to touch ur butt with paper, and have a bath tub the size of a swimming pool, and a shower that can fit 20, with enough shower heads to simulate a rain shower, and light up your entire home inside and out like the sun is out, but shame on me, and there are codes set in place, that if I do not I can be fined, nor (if I had the money, not big time money mind you) have a new home built without those fixtures in place?

Its the do as I say, not as I do, and watch the right hand while the left hand is doing nothing, do not worry about it, for everything you read, watch, said or do is wrong and the left hand was right there at my side, nothing else to see here ;)

Sorry for the book, and the grammar for I am not the best at writing and getting my point across at times, but I hope something came out of what I tried to say, please carry on, and have a wonderful.....xxxx
I stopped reading after the bolded part. I aint got no time to pollute my brain with willfully ignorant ass fucks who spread all the bullshit and lies and propaganda they lap up from their faceyspace pages like good dogs.

The only thing I can really say is fuck off dumbass!

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I stopped reading after the bolded part. I aint got no time to pollute my brain with willfully ignorant ass fucks who spread all the bullshit and lies and propaganda they lap up from their faceyspace pages like good dogs.

The only thing I can really say is fuck off dumbass!
That's a real shame.

You missed out on this little nugget of wisdom:

I watched a lot of videos of people, "news" cutting and claiming Trump did XXX, but then when I watch a whole video not cut up and out of context, it made me wonder why would the other people cut it up in such a way, and say things, that if you watched the entire video you find out it was not the case at all, and once called out on it, it becomes a "I'm rubber, you're glue what you say bounces off me, and sticks to you, so even if you saw a videos saying differently, well then your a racist, and belong in a KKK group (no matter your skin tone ), and the video shows us doing XXX or taking something cutting it up to fit our narrative, but it was they who did it not me, so you did not see xxx from our side doing xxx on video/audio, it was em, uh, hey look over there its a squirrel!"

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Why are you getting your information from "videos"?

Much of what you are saying isn't correct, and that's not what the science is saying. I think your information sources are suspect.

Hospitals are NOT full of people who got the vaccines and got ill. They are full of misinformed people that didn't get vaccinated, got covid, and are now screwed. 250 people are dying daily in Florida alone from Delta.

If your wife works in a long term care facility, why SHOULDN'T she be mandated to be vaccinated? She is around the highest risk population. If I have my mother in that home, why would I want someone around her that can easily spread a deadly virus, but won't take reasonable precautionary measures?

It was never a reasonable expectation for the vaccine to be 100% effective against transmission, even mild symptoms, and be 100.00000% safe.

The fact that it was so wildly effective and very safe everyone's expectations were overblown. A variant comes along and it's slightly reduced from it's amazingly effective performance so everyone dumps on it? Ridiculous.

You want black and white. It's not. It's risk management. Very tiny risk from vaccine vs far more risk from the virus itself.
Longer the virus is allowed to spread and evolve, the more risk it grows to. It's not really even a difficult choice.

Reactions: pmv

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Much of what you are saying isn't correct, and that's not what the science is saying. I think your information sources are suspect.

Hospitals are NOT full of people who got the vaccines and got ill. They are full of misinformed people that didn't get vaccinated, got covid, and are now screwed. 250 people are dying daily in Florida alone from Delta.

If your wife works in a long term care facility, why SHOULDN'T she be mandated to be vaccinated? She is around the highest risk population. If I have my mother in that home, why would I want someone around her that can easily spread a deadly virus, but won't take reasonable precautionary measures?

It was never a reasonable expectation for the vaccine to be 100% effective against transmission, even mild symptoms, and be 100.00000% safe.

The fact that it was so wildly effective and very safe everyone's expectations were overblown. A variant comes along and it's slightly reduced from it's amazingly effective performance so everyone dumps on it? Ridiculous.

You want black and white. It's not. It's risk management. Very tiny risk from vaccine vs far more risk from the virus itself.
Longer the virus is allowed to spread and evolve, the more risk it grows to. It's not really even a difficult choice.

Well, for the weak minded who get all their info from Facebook and youtube videos, it is an extremely difficult choice, given that taking the vaccine, for them, means they actually have to take into consideration other people instead of being incredibly selfish and self-centered.

Reactions: brycejones

weblooker2021

Jan 18, 2021
Well, for the weak minded who get all their info from Facebook and youtube videos, it is an extremely difficult choice, given that taking the vaccine, for them, means they actually have to take into consideration other people instead of being incredibly selfish and self-centered.
Is being selfish and self-centered not what our country is all about?

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Maybe they are just pussies. Some are certainly.

Just getting tired of the dumb.

"Well IDK, I'll wait to see if it's safe"

MFer, Delta won't wait for your dumbass Facebook "research"

370M doses of vaccine have been administered in the US. Hundreds of millions more ex-us. How many more do you need?

5,260M total globally if we count all the vaccines not authorized here.

What exactly are they waiting for?

Meanwhile: https://www.timesofisrael.com/i-was-wrong-nurses-tell-of-the-regrets-of-dying-unvaccinated-patients

"The nurses said many of the seriously ill were not vaccinated and often expressed deep regret.

“A woman came to us after giving birth. She and her husband were unvaccinated. She said she felt that
‘we’ve been had [by anti-vaxxers]. We’ve been had.’ They’d seen all these videos and they really believed they were doing the right thing,” "”

Reactions: Meghan54

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Like I get these new posters in this topic want to be respected. But when you spread FUD, you're going to get called out for it. As for not knowing them personally. Like if you think the orange monkey actually was respected by the world, we can already see your lack of common sense. And then you bring up the freedom card. Like do the right thing for the rest of society and not be like weblooker and could care less if they infect others. And lastly, if you do have respiratory issues, wouldn't one take more care to avoid getting a respiratory disease o_O

Mar 11, 2004
Have a test scheduled tomorrow morning, but good chance I got COVID. Sister tested positive and wasn't vaccinated. I'm hoping it doesn't hit my Mom too hard as she just got her first shot last week. Seems like I got the worst of it so far, as I was vomiting all Sunday. Now I'm getting occasional fever, headache, alternate between runny and stuffy nose, and then general fatigue. I don't even wanna know how severe it would have been without having been vaccinated, I could definitely see how people end up in the hospital.

Like I get these new posters in this topic want to be respected. But when you spread FUD, you're going to get called out for it. As for not knowing them personally. Like if you think the orange monkey actually was respected by the world, we can already see your lack of common sense. And then you bring up the freedom card. Like do the right thing for the rest of society and not be like weblooker and could care less if they infect others. And lastly, if you do have respiratory issues, wouldn't one take more care to avoid getting a respiratory disease o_O

And that's the issue, they think everyone are as ignorant as they are so its all just people posting their personal opinions based on random articles/videos they see online. They genuinely do not understand how ignorant they are and so how stupid they actually come off.

And yep, they're so self absorbed (but also lacking all self reflection) that their personal freedom is all that matters.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Have a test scheduled tomorrow morning, but good chance I got COVID. Sister tested positive and wasn't vaccinated. I'm hoping it doesn't hit my Mom too hard as she just got her first shot last week. Seems like I got the worst of it so far, as I was vomiting all Sunday. Now I'm getting occasional fever, headache, alternate between runny and stuffy nose, and then general fatigue. I don't even wanna know how severe it would have been without having been vaccinated, I could definitely see how people end up in the hospital.

And that's the issue, they think everyone are as ignorant as they are so its all just people posting their personal opinions based on random articles/videos they see online. They genuinely do not understand how ignorant they are and so how stupid they actually come off.

And yep, they're so self absorbed (but also lacking all self reflection) that their personal freedom is all that matters.
I hope you and your family get better soon.

Reactions: iRONic
Mar 11, 2004
I hope you and your family get better soon.

Thanks. I'm trying to keep from getting really angry at my sister, who I found out apparently has been acting like COVID isn't still a thing. I had been trying to get her and my Mom to get vaccinated for awhile now, but kept getting "I'll get it but not yet" responses. I think my Mom finally got her first shot as her work was going to give them a bonus for it. She's in her 60s and has diabetes so she's at risk already, hopefully she was able to build up some resistance in the days before. So far seems like they're just getting the relatively light symptoms. Due to it being the single shot J&J and about 6 months back, I figure my resistance was starting to wane.

I just know for damn sure that if my sister wants to keep staying with my Mom that she's gonna get vaccinated as soon as she can.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Best wishes to you and your family for s speedy recovery

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001

Where do you get ur info from? I get mine from word of mouth, reading webpages, and videos from many different sources off the internet.

As for them being full, as I said, there was NO ONE there when the "news" was saying they were full of sick dying people, for there was no one, just me and my wife with broken bones.

Did you know you can die of the flu of which has the same symptoms? Not say this is the flu, but its pretty much the same symptoms, and people and mostly elderly die from it.

You can get the vax for the flu, but look at the good that does, people have to get that shot all the time, and never stops it from spreading, and if it is the fault of not everyone is getting the shot so it changes, then?

As for taking the shot n all, how is it you know its is safe for sure? Is it because you watched a video with a guy telling you, trust me, Im a scientist, and you must take this, and not worry!?

If a billion people jumped off a bridge because they were told, and you that it would be safe, and you will land on the bottom in Jello, does that mean you will do it, and force other to do it as well, just because you was told to, and that you would be safe, without waiting to see if those who did jump walk away?

And again, I love the people who bitch, how dare you, and we are here sticking up for the little person that cannot, then call out the "little" guy for being dumb shit, and call them names just to feel good about themselves.

Its not even been a year as far as these shot, and have seen actual videos and reads where people who have had a different opinion have had that stuff taken down. Is that really misinformation when you question science, or see videos of people getting sick and all. Should you be just the little worried and want to know why is it a group would do that? I need information from the both sides to see what is going on and find the truth.

You people jumping in to make fun, call me a dumb ass, laugh n all, what makes you soo much better then me? A video says trust the science as if it has NEVER been wrong in the past, or our government has never done anything towards their own people, so if someone else wants to just inform you to think before the jump, you have the right then because my way of asking/thoughts are different then yours, they are dumb fuckers that deserve to die?

Are you the ones I see in the car or outside by yourself wearing a mask/face shield scared as a mofo? If you are scared, they are doing their job just right to determine which of you will just follow them like good little sheep :p

Follow the science?
Masks do nothing
Masks stop you from getting it and giving to others
One mask is not enough, you should wear 3
3 is not effective anymore just wear one, but made of....
Wearing a mask does not stop you from getting it but spreading it to others
Virus was not made in China by Wuhan lab
Virus WAS made at the Wuhan lab
Get the shot with no clinical trial but trust us, and science you need to get it anyway, and you scared? Good, now tell all and force them to get it too for if they do not they will kill you
Got the shot? Good now you cannot get it or spread it
Got the shot? Well you can still get it and spread it, and it can still mutate but force others to get it anyway though it does not work as science has told you before that made you scared to go get it.
People have died taking the shot others (doctors/scientists) say, well we need to shut them the f up, and remove all posts/anything from them in the name of misinformation for they all need to get the sucker no matter what. Damn thinking sheep, they all need to die.
The Flu virus kills more people? Well that straight up is not true, and these symtoms are not like the flu virus, its different and you will die if you do not take it, and force others to take as well.
Ton of people have died more of this then the flu
Kids cannot really get it of spread it
Kids can get it, but only get the shot if they are over 16
Kids can now spread it
Kids over the age of 2 now needs to get it
Kids do not need to wear a mask
Kids need to wear a mask
Kids need to wear a mask at school
Kids need large shields at their desks while wearing a mask
Kids are getting more sick because of the shields keeping them in the "dirty" air and mask gets nasty and full of germs
You can no longer eat out, the science says so
You can no longer go to work, science says so
You can go out to eat, and no longer wear a mask as you do so, but your kids if you have any must go to school all day wearing a mask, and having a shield at their desk, but the science now says you cannot spread it as you eat/shop out
You do not need to wear a mask while you eat out in a crowded place
You now need to wear a mask, and pull it down to put food in, but put it right back up over when you chew
You do not need to wear a mask while outside by yourself
You now need to wear a mask while outside by yourself or in your car
You need to wear a mask while at home by yourself
Yeah, trust the science, and I'm a politician/president/Mayor/Governor/State official and do what I say to do or pay fines/Jail
You saw a video or picture of me at a party/restaurant not wearing a mask or staying far away, or limited group to be around as we told you NOT to do, um, well, your a dumb fuck, you did not see/watch what you thought because, you are a dumb fuck.

As a small side note for those who think that just because there is a shot you can take it is 100%ish safe because science says so..

Metformin for people who have diabetes was supposed to be safe and I am on it, but.....
Metformin ER is being recalled because testing found levels of nitrosamine impurity, called N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), that are above the intake limit designated safe by the FDA. The agency has been aware of trace impurities since late 2019, but further examination only recently revealed more significant amounts.

Oxy, Oxycodone, hydros are great for pain, and not addictive, but now......
EPIDEMIC!

Gabapentin 100% safe and non habit forming, but......
Being misused more then ever

Trust the science? They have all said in the past, that it is good, and nothing going to happen, and now people have died, or become addicted to it. I asked my doctor that if the metformin is not supposed to be good anymore, why is it I am still taking it and not something else? My answer? On it I will live longer then if I did not.

Doctors used to promote smoking, and would even get paid for endorsing a particular brand.....
Cancer, and science was wrong. There are a TON more out there the science and big pharm has told us its safe, only to find out people died later, and in some case much later, so sticking me something made differently by 3 big pharms, because they and "science" says it is say, with not too great of a track record, I do not think so. Should I die because I did not get a shot, not worried about my other families problems they may get should they get the virus, and I die (I have extremely bad health, could really just kick over getting the flu)

If what I am/have posted, I have asked several times to show me what you know, and where you got your information it for I would LOVE to read it so I can be much more well informed, but instead, I get nothing but trust the science, and I feel bad if they have kids, and you are a dumb fucker, I have hit the ignore button on you for HOW DARE YOU QUESTION IT! You want information on how I know is right, and you are wrong, well, um, its, ahhhhhh, your a dumb fucker. I want to be informed, and I do question the "science" as not being correct when the science has flip flopped and said all I have written above and more, and I ask if you know more then me, and are smarter then me, then instead of calling a retard a Dumb shit when you are supposed to be a nice person, just go get the shot. How is it you know for a 100% fact yourself that it is, and need to push on others? I really would like to know, for I'm not really sure anyone really knows hence why all the flipping by the Fauchi WHO healthcare, how does one know what is for sure right or not. And please come on, your argument in getting the shot with no questions is, people have died, so get it, when people have died getting it as well, can still get it and pass it when told in the beginning if you got it it wouldn't, but now you have it, and cam, and will for the rest of your life have to get it for the "new" strain, and boosters, and since no real tests on its effectiveness (of which is no longer as good as the "science" has said it would be, for now you can still get it and pass it, they say today) have turned you that get it into their white rats to see what will happen to you when you do take it, and should more die later from taking it, then the covid would of anyway, all they can says is "Damn, my bad, still cannot sue us for the mislead and death that happened".

And I am mentally and physically not sound, but yet, your compassion shows in that regard calling a dumb shit/fuck, and in not pulling me aside asking whats up, get to know me perhaps, but rather you are smarter and to prove it give me no information to read on as far as why you are smarter and know for a fact it is safe, other then for me to believe in Science. I wish to read upon ur science please so I can be as smart as you, and not be called names, or become you, better then all, self centered, and then I can go call people dumb shits for I got the shot and smarter then most then with the card to prove it and the right to call others names that do not think like me or the "science" that is ALWAYS CORRECT, never has been wrong in the past :p

I feel a lot of people are not making the smart choice, and question why is it this doctor/scientist has said it causes this if you get the shot, and feels different, vanishes and anything said is lost in time. So please, I want to be as smart as you. I wish to make people feel like shit with disabilities that is not smarter then the norm, but because they are retarded I know for a fact, SCIENCE, I am then smarter and can call them a dumb fuck! Please please please show me something that does not say in it,
We think it does this
We think it has a different variation
We estimate.....
We feel
Not really sure, more tests need to be done, OMG YOU WILL DIE, we think

Science:

• Both illnesses can cause fever, cough, body aches, and sometimes vomiting and diarrhea (especially in children). Learn more about COVID-19 symptoms.
  • Both can result in pneumonia.
  • Both flu and COVID-19 can be mild or severe, or even fatal in rare cases.
  • Both the flu and COVID-19 spread in similar ways. Droplets or smaller virus particles from a sick person can transmit the virus to other people nearby. The smallest particles may (they are not sure) linger in the air, and another person can inhale them and become infected.
  • Or, people can touch a surface with viruses on it, and then transfer the germs to themselves by touching their face.
  • People infected with the coronavirus or the flu may (they are not sure) not realize they are sick for several days, and during that time can unknowingly spread the disease to others before they even feel sick.
  • Neither the flu nor COVID-19 is treatable with antibiotics, which only work on bacterial infections.
  • Both are treated by addressing symptoms, such as reducing fever. Severe cases may (they are not sure) require hospitalization and very ill patients may (they are not sure) need a ventilator — a machine that helps them breathe.
  • Antiviral medications may (they are not sure) shorten the duration of both illnesses.
  • COVID-19: Antiviral medications and other therapies are being tested (yup, they sure are, on you!) to see if they can effectively address symptoms and shorten the duration of the illness. Currently, effective treatments are only available in an intravenous form, so they are not prescribed to patients outside of a hospital setting. Admitted they are being test, does NOT say tested and effective, but rather, being tested. SCIENCE! If it is said they are being tested, why does it not say that shot you took and being pushed actually works from the tests they have conducted over the many many years? Damn test moneys :O :p
  • Saying that it "MAY" is a way for them to say, "hey, we said it MAY, did not say it would for we were not sure, hence why we said it MAY"

• Flu: Oral antiviral medications can address symptoms and sometimes shorten the duration of the illness. Because they are given by mouth, these antiviral therapies can be prescribed for patients who are not hospitalized as well as for those in the hospital.

COVID-19: Caused by the 2019 coronavirus, also known as SARS-CoV-2. There are several variants of the coronavirus.
  • Flu: Caused by any of several different types and strains of influenza viruses. Different strains circulate each year.
  • Wording that makes it really different how?

• COVID-19: Several COVID-19 vaccines have been authorized for emergency use among specific age groups by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Johns Hopkins Medicine views all authorized COVID-19 vaccines as highly effective at preventing serious disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19.
  • Emergency use only among a age group! they are also saying one place, ONE PLACE, "views" (NOT MAY, OR EFFECTIVE, they VIEW) as effective. NOT saying it works or nothing the "SCIENCE" you are telling me you been told it was to do!
    Learn more about coronavirus vaccine safety and what you need to know about the COVID vaccines.

Flu: A vaccine is available and effective in preventing some of the most dangerous types or to reduce the severity or duration of the flu. It is very important to get vaccinated for the flu this year.
  • I know of people that took the vax for the flu only to get the flu shortly after getting the shot for it.

COVID-19: Complications, including long-term damage to the lungs, heart, kidneys, brain and other organs, is possible (again not sure) after a severe case of COVID-19.

Flu: Influenza complications can include inflammation of the heart (myocarditis), brain (encephalitis) or muscles (myositis, rhabdomyolysis), and multi-organ failure. Secondary bacterial infections sometimes occur following a bout of influenza infection.
HOLY SHIT GIVE ME COVID! Nothing there says after a severe case if the flu for this to happen to me

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates (Not sure again, just now instead of "may" its worded with Estimates) that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, the vast majority of people do not yet have immunity to it. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate (Not sure again, just now instead of "may" its worded with Estimates) the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

I am NOT at all saying I think it is fake, or not believe in it, I do, its just hard to jump off the cliff with everyone else just because they say to do it, and "SCIENCE" tells them to go do it, and not give proof as to why to do it, or test done over a period of time, or if read from the CDC website I collected the above from between the 2, saying this like may, estimates, feels, views, not sure but COULD be as high as XXXX, tests are being done not test have completed and found to be effective.

If you do not question what you are taking or being jabbed with, then I really must ask who is the stupid one? If you cannot give me something that says it is effective (now lol) and I need to take it, no longer in its emergency stage for people of only certain age, I must ask who is stupid? I am asking for more then one side of information, and when you question the answer given, instead of showing stuff to read or watch that proves without a reasonable doubt what you had a concern for is not a problem, look this test xxx was done, this many people before rolling it out to the masses across the world has proven xxx, is told your a dumb fucker, science says so thats all you need to know, you are now banned and posted removed with your questions and concerns, and you are now labeled as a kkk all people hating, not science trusting dumb fuck. I love all people, but you should die for not believing in science and getting the shot that science this month says if you do not take it will kill me.

the science between the Flu and Covid from the CDC

if I have grammar errors, or you did not feel like reading it, thats fine, for I am not here to please and make your life better, and if going to call me names when I have disabilities that cause me to have problems when typing and getting points across, I sure do not wish to fix any of it just to please you, and need you as a friend, or anything of the sort, and want nothing to do with mean cold hearted two faced butt munches such as yourselves. Want to believe your science, thats great, you have every right to do so, and I will not say not to, or force you not to, Im just bringing up things said in the past to QUESTION SCIENCE you seem to know more without giving me examples to read about that is FACT, rather then putting me down, my family down, calling a person with disabilities down calling them a dumb shit/fuck ;)

What really is wrong with questions rather be feed stuff that has changed over and over and over as to the SCIENCE being correct only to be contradicted or told something totally different then what was told to me before hand.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The Internet really has fucked with people's minds. I guess your brain either adapts to keep up with the constant flow of new information, or turns to mush. I have to wonder if similar things happened to contemporary homo sapiens when written language was first introduced, or the wheel, or when algebra and zero spread through Europe. Did some people go batshit??

Reactions: iRONic
Feb 4, 2009
Where do you get ur info from? I get mine from word of mouth, reading webpages, and videos from many different sources off the internet.

As for them being full, as I said, there was NO ONE there when the "news" was saying they were full of sick dying people, for there was no one, just me and my wife with broken bones.

Did you know you can die of the flu of which has the same symptoms? Not say this is the flu, but its pretty much the same symptoms, and people and mostly elderly die from it.

You can get the vax for the flu, but look at the good that does, people have to get that shot all the time, and never stops it from spreading, and if it is the fault of not everyone is getting the shot so it changes, then?

As for taking the shot n all, how is it you know its is safe for sure? Is it because you watched a video with a guy telling you, trust me, Im a scientist, and you must take this, and not worry!?

If a billion people jumped off a bridge because they were told, and you that it would be safe, and you will land on the bottom in Jello, does that mean you will do it, and force other to do it as well, just because you was told to, and that you would be safe, without waiting to see if those who did jump walk away?

And again, I love the people who bitch, how dare you, and we are here sticking up for the little person that cannot, then call out the "little" guy for being dumb shit, and call them names just to feel good about themselves.

Its not even been a year as far as these shot, and have seen actual videos and reads where people who have had a different opinion have had that stuff taken down. Is that really misinformation when you question science, or see videos of people getting sick and all. Should you be just the little worried and want to know why is it a group would do that? I need information from the both sides to see what is going on and find the truth.

You people jumping in to make fun, call me a dumb ass, laugh n all, what makes you soo much better then me? A video says trust the science as if it has NEVER been wrong in the past, or our government has never done anything towards their own people, so if someone else wants to just inform you to think before the jump, you have the right then because my way of asking/thoughts are different then yours, they are dumb fuckers that deserve to die?

Are you the ones I see in the car or outside by yourself wearing a mask/face shield scared as a mofo? If you are scared, they are doing their job just right to determine which of you will just follow them like good little sheep :p

Follow the science?
Masks do nothing
Masks stop you from getting it and giving to others
One mask is not enough, you should wear 3
3 is not effective anymore just wear one, but made of....
Wearing a mask does not stop you from getting it but spreading it to others
Virus was not made in China by Wuhan lab
Virus WAS made at the Wuhan lab
Get the shot with no clinical trial but trust us, and science you need to get it anyway, and you scared? Good, now tell all and force them to get it too for if they do not they will kill you
Got the shot? Good now you cannot get it or spread it
Got the shot? Well you can still get it and spread it, and it can still mutate but force others to get it anyway though it does not work as science has told you before that made you scared to go get it.
People have died taking the shot others (doctors/scientists) say, well we need to shut them the f up, and remove all posts/anything from them in the name of misinformation for they all need to get the sucker no matter what. Damn thinking sheep, they all need to die.
The Flu virus kills more people? Well that straight up is not true, and these symtoms are not like the flu virus, its different and you will die if you do not take it, and force others to take as well.
Ton of people have died more of this then the flu
Kids cannot really get it of spread it
Kids can get it, but only get the shot if they are over 16
Kids can now spread it
Kids over the age of 2 now needs to get it
Kids do not need to wear a mask
Kids need to wear a mask
Kids need to wear a mask at school
Kids need large shields at their desks while wearing a mask
Kids are getting more sick because of the shields keeping them in the "dirty" air and mask gets nasty and full of germs
You can no longer eat out, the science says so
You can no longer go to work, science says so
You can go out to eat, and no longer wear a mask as you do so, but your kids if you have any must go to school all day wearing a mask, and having a shield at their desk, but the science now says you cannot spread it as you eat/shop out
You do not need to wear a mask while you eat out in a crowded place
You now need to wear a mask, and pull it down to put food in, but put it right back up over when you chew
You do not need to wear a mask while outside by yourself
You now need to wear a mask while outside by yourself or in your car
You need to wear a mask while at home by yourself
Yeah, trust the science, and I'm a politician/president/Mayor/Governor/State official and do what I say to do or pay fines/Jail
You saw a video or picture of me at a party/restaurant not wearing a mask or staying far away, or limited group to be around as we told you NOT to do, um, well, your a dumb fuck, you did not see/watch what you thought because, you are a dumb fuck.

As a small side note for those who think that just because there is a shot you can take it is 100%ish safe because science says so..

Metformin for people who have diabetes was supposed to be safe and I am on it, but.....
Metformin ER is being recalled because testing found levels of nitrosamine impurity, called N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), that are above the intake limit designated safe by the FDA. The agency has been aware of trace impurities since late 2019, but further examination only recently revealed more significant amounts.

Oxy, Oxycodone, hydros are great for pain, and not addictive, but now......
EPIDEMIC!

Gabapentin 100% safe and non habit forming, but......
Being misused more then ever

Trust the science? They have all said in the past, that it is good, and nothing going to happen, and now people have died, or become addicted to it. I asked my doctor that if the metformin is not supposed to be good anymore, why is it I am still taking it and not something else? My answer? On it I will live longer then if I did not.

Doctors used to promote smoking, and would even get paid for endorsing a particular brand.....
Cancer, and science was wrong. There are a TON more out there the science and big pharm has told us its safe, only to find out people died later, and in some case much later, so sticking me something made differently by 3 big pharms, because they and "science" says it is say, with not too great of a track record, I do not think so. Should I die because I did not get a shot, not worried about my other families problems they may get should they get the virus, and I die (I have extremely bad health, could really just kick over getting the flu)

If what I am/have posted, I have asked several times to show me what you know, and where you got your information it for I would LOVE to read it so I can be much more well informed, but instead, I get nothing but trust the science, and I feel bad if they have kids, and you are a dumb fucker, I have hit the ignore button on you for HOW DARE YOU QUESTION IT! You want information on how I know is right, and you are wrong, well, um, its, ahhhhhh, your a dumb fucker. I want to be informed, and I do question the "science" as not being correct when the science has flip flopped and said all I have written above and more, and I ask if you know more then me, and are smarter then me, then instead of calling a retard a Dumb shit when you are supposed to be a nice person, just go get the shot. How is it you know for a 100% fact yourself that it is, and need to push on others? I really would like to know, for I'm not really sure anyone really knows hence why all the flipping by the Fauchi WHO healthcare, how does one know what is for sure right or not. And please come on, your argument in getting the shot with no questions is, people have died, so get it, when people have died getting it as well, can still get it and pass it when told in the beginning if you got it it wouldn't, but now you have it, and cam, and will for the rest of your life have to get it for the "new" strain, and boosters, and since no real tests on its effectiveness (of which is no longer as good as the "science" has said it would be, for now you can still get it and pass it, they say today) have turned you that get it into their white rats to see what will happen to you when you do take it, and should more die later from taking it, then the covid would of anyway, all they can says is "Damn, my bad, still cannot sue us for the mislead and death that happened".

And I am mentally and physically not sound, but yet, your compassion shows in that regard calling a dumb shit/fuck, and in not pulling me aside asking whats up, get to know me perhaps, but rather you are smarter and to prove it give me no information to read on as far as why you are smarter and know for a fact it is safe, other then for me to believe in Science. I wish to read upon ur science please so I can be as smart as you, and not be called names, or become you, better then all, self centered, and then I can go call people dumb shits for I got the shot and smarter then most then with the card to prove it and the right to call others names that do not think like me or the "science" that is ALWAYS CORRECT, never has been wrong in the past :p

I feel a lot of people are not making the smart choice, and question why is it this doctor/scientist has said it causes this if you get the shot, and feels different, vanishes and anything said is lost in time. So please, I want to be as smart as you. I wish to make people feel like shit with disabilities that is not smarter then the norm, but because they are retarded I know for a fact, SCIENCE, I am then smarter and can call them a dumb fuck! Please please please show me something that does not say in it,
We think it does this
We think it has a different variation
We estimate.....
We feel
Not really sure, more tests need to be done, OMG YOU WILL DIE, we think

Science:

• Both illnesses can cause fever, cough, body aches, and sometimes vomiting and diarrhea (especially in children). Learn more about COVID-19 symptoms.
  • Both can result in pneumonia.
  • Both flu and COVID-19 can be mild or severe, or even fatal in rare cases.
  • Both the flu and COVID-19 spread in similar ways. Droplets or smaller virus particles from a sick person can transmit the virus to other people nearby. The smallest particles may (they are not sure) linger in the air, and another person can inhale them and become infected.
  • Or, people can touch a surface with viruses on it, and then transfer the germs to themselves by touching their face.
  • People infected with the coronavirus or the flu may (they are not sure) not realize they are sick for several days, and during that time can unknowingly spread the disease to others before they even feel sick.
  • Neither the flu nor COVID-19 is treatable with antibiotics, which only work on bacterial infections.
  • Both are treated by addressing symptoms, such as reducing fever. Severe cases may (they are not sure) require hospitalization and very ill patients may (they are not sure) need a ventilator — a machine that helps them breathe.
  • Antiviral medications may (they are not sure) shorten the duration of both illnesses.
  • COVID-19: Antiviral medications and other therapies are being tested (yup, they sure are, on you!) to see if they can effectively address symptoms and shorten the duration of the illness. Currently, effective treatments are only available in an intravenous form, so they are not prescribed to patients outside of a hospital setting. Admitted they are being test, does NOT say tested and effective, but rather, being tested. SCIENCE! If it is said they are being tested, why does it not say that shot you took and being pushed actually works from the tests they have conducted over the many many years? Damn test moneys :O :p
  • Saying that it "MAY" is a way for them to say, "hey, we said it MAY, did not say it would for we were not sure, hence why we said it MAY"

• Flu: Oral antiviral medications can address symptoms and sometimes shorten the duration of the illness. Because they are given by mouth, these antiviral therapies can be prescribed for patients who are not hospitalized as well as for those in the hospital.

COVID-19: Caused by the 2019 coronavirus, also known as SARS-CoV-2. There are several variants of the coronavirus.
  • Flu: Caused by any of several different types and strains of influenza viruses. Different strains circulate each year.
  • Wording that makes it really different how?

• COVID-19: Several COVID-19 vaccines have been authorized for emergency use among specific age groups by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Johns Hopkins Medicine views all authorized COVID-19 vaccines as highly effective at preventing serious disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19.
  • Emergency use only among a age group! they are also saying one place, ONE PLACE, "views" (NOT MAY, OR EFFECTIVE, they VIEW) as effective. NOT saying it works or nothing the "SCIENCE" you are telling me you been told it was to do!
    Learn more about coronavirus vaccine safety and what you need to know about the COVID vaccines.

Flu: A vaccine is available and effective in preventing some of the most dangerous types or to reduce the severity or duration of the flu. It is very important to get vaccinated for the flu this year.
  • I know of people that took the vax for the flu only to get the flu shortly after getting the shot for it.

COVID-19: Complications, including long-term damage to the lungs, heart, kidneys, brain and other organs, is possible (again not sure) after a severe case of COVID-19.

Flu: Influenza complications can include inflammation of the heart (myocarditis), brain (encephalitis) or muscles (myositis, rhabdomyolysis), and multi-organ failure. Secondary bacterial infections sometimes occur following a bout of influenza infection.
HOLY SHIT GIVE ME COVID! Nothing there says after a severe case if the flu for this to happen to me

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates (Not sure again, just now instead of "may" its worded with Estimates) that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, the vast majority of people do not yet have immunity to it. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate (Not sure again, just now instead of "may" its worded with Estimates) the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

I am NOT at all saying I think it is fake, or not believe in it, I do, its just hard to jump off the cliff with everyone else just because they say to do it, and "SCIENCE" tells them to go do it, and not give proof as to why to do it, or test done over a period of time, or if read from the CDC website I collected the above from between the 2, saying this like may, estimates, feels, views, not sure but COULD be as high as XXXX, tests are being done not test have completed and found to be effective.

If you do not question what you are taking or being jabbed with, then I really must ask who is the stupid one? If you cannot give me something that says it is effective (now lol) and I need to take it, no longer in its emergency stage for people of only certain age, I must ask who is stupid? I am asking for more then one side of information, and when you question the answer given, instead of showing stuff to read or watch that proves without a reasonable doubt what you had a concern for is not a problem, look this test xxx was done, this many people before rolling it out to the masses across the world has proven xxx, is told your a dumb fucker, science says so thats all you need to know, you are now banned and posted removed with your questions and concerns, and you are now labeled as a kkk all people hating, not science trusting dumb fuck. I love all people, but you should die for not believing in science and getting the shot that science this month says if you do not take it will kill me.

the science between the Flu and Covid from the CDC

if I have grammar errors, or you did not feel like reading it, thats fine, for I am not here to please and make your life better, and if going to call me names when I have disabilities that cause me to have problems when typing and getting points across, I sure do not wish to fix any of it just to please you, and need you as a friend, or anything of the sort, and want nothing to do with mean cold hearted two faced butt munches such as yourselves. Want to believe your science, thats great, you have every right to do so, and I will not say not to, or force you not to, Im just bringing up things said in the past to QUESTION SCIENCE you seem to know more without giving me examples to read about that is FACT, rather then putting me down, my family down, calling a person with disabilities down calling them a dumb shit/fuck ;)

What really is wrong with questions rather be feed stuff that has changed over and over and over as to the SCIENCE being correct only to be contradicted or told something totally different then what was told to me before hand.

There is a real lot for me to unpack so I am going the simple route.
Just get vaccinated, stop being dramatic.
I typically like your post, I would like it if you stay healthy.
Just. Get. Vaccinated. Stop overthinking this.

Reactions: iRONic and Meghan54