Have you ever had an Enema?

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Me n these two chics did wine enemas one night. After the first two we were pretty trashed and feelin dumb. Well, we get this idea to do a pressurized enema. We busted out this chics airbrush air compresser, let it charge up to about 20 PSI. Have you ever had wine injected into your anal cavity at 20 PSI? Lemme tell you, its....an experience.... The problem of course comes when you remove the enema tip. Have you ever seen wine shoot from an ass at 20 PSI?? Lemme tell you.....its an experience.....

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Me n these two chics did wine enemas one night. After the first two we were pretty trashed and feelin dumb. Well, we get this idea to do a pressurized enema. We busted out this chics airbrush air compresser, let it charge up to about 20 PSI. Have you ever had wine injected into your anal cavity at 20 PSI? Lemme tell you, its....an experience.... The problem of course comes when you remove the enema tip. Have you ever seen wine shoot from an ass at 20 PSI?? Lemme tell you.....its an experience.....

Poop. Thats all I have to say.

Perfect.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002

Red or white?

virtueixi

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2003
You know they sell them in two packs. So now you can do one and then another, or buy a bunch and have a party. I prefer Fleet, how about you guys?

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Bootprint

Red or white?

Red. Goin in. A horrible mud color coming out due to the wine mixed with....Well, lets just say it was very, very messy. Fortunately we had put plastic down.....

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Bootprint

Red or white?

Red. Goin in. A horrible mud color coming out due to the wine mixed with....Well, lets just say it was very, very messy. Fortunately we had put plastic down.....

I call BS here....... oh wait, maybe HS.

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

-silver

virtueixi

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2003
Originally posted by: agnitrate

suck it down.
flush it down.

-silver

EWWWWWW!

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000

suck it down.
flush it down.

-silver

You stole my line, bastard ;)

bigalt

Golden Member
Oct 12, 2000
i've been sitting on the toilet all fking day
i've read all my magazines-- twice
i've gotta get on with my fking life
there's one thing left that i haven't tried...

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001

suck it down.
flush it down.

-silver

i knew it would come!

i was going to try and do the panting bit: