have you ever done this in the bathroom in school?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
OK, I was just checking. With my luck I was just worried that I'd end up filling some poor guy with shrapnal.

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
hahaha i did this all the time!! they make such a great noise when they splat against the walls!! and I used to bomb my friends who went into the stall to take a piss. lol

pac1085

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
lol, me and my freinds bought a box of trojan condoms, and filled them up with helium, tied them shut and let the loose in the lunch room! :D they were up there for a day or 2 because the ceiling was so hihg noone could reach them ;)

pac1085

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
OH YEAH!!! Another thing I forgot is that you put a baseball in all of the reg toilets (the ones in the stalls) then take a dump on them. The only way for them to get out is for the janitor to crack to toilet open...LOL

Yza

Jul 8, 2000
WAnna here of my $hitty school? Try pulling a prank here..

Yeah my last high school i went to.. they took off all the toilet stall doors for punishment in the guys restroom.. since people kept tagging all over them..

This school was a heavily locked down charter school with 3-4 police officers and 2 security officers on a small campus of 200 kids.. All the reject gang bangers and $hit went there.. you couldnt loiter outfront, they had the front blocked off with cones, (they didnt want sitting in one spot incase of a drive-by) (some gang wars where underhand @ the time... thus the extra precaution,)

No hat to the side or backwards.. only white laces, nothing promoting gangs, metale detectors @ the doors, lock down proceeder incase of something happend we had to practice... and get this.. U GOT SMOKING breaks.. hehe the school turned there heads.. but if u left ur buts.. privilage was taken away..

go to school monday-thursday 8-1pm... ...

Sorry if something doesnt make sense... When i type $hit up late @ night sometimes i dont make sense.. I'll edit it tommorow.