have you ever done this in the bathroom in school?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i did it in junior high only...

and the toilet paper was CLEAN...

i also did it in my own living room... it stuck there for a while before falling down =) of course it was dried...

--

i have to try that quarter trick... good thing i have epoxy handy =)

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
We plugged the toilets in elementary so many times they almost had to hire a plumber :D
There was this really wierd urinal thing...4 urinals with 1 big tank for them near the top of the ceiling.
Funniest was getting up there and jamming one of the bars to make it keep overflowing.
Janitor's really worked for their money :)

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Used to blow sopping bits of paper through a straw aimed at the back of someone's head.....

Aren't we a strange group of people?:Q -kd5-

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I haven't been doing enough destructive things in school.

Thanks for the ideas guys, you've resparked my interest in pissing off janitors.

BTW, is it possible to do DNA tests on the Mystery Crap nowadays? Would schools consider doing it?

Champo41

May 11, 2000
How many went to a school where the urinal is a big trough? I didn't, but a neighboring school did and basically everyone (if it's crowded, it's the only urinal) crowds around and pisses into this big tub with slowly flowing water.

And at that moment, you feel like the biggest dork.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
OMFG! Hhahahahah!! ROFL!

Ahh.. *wipes tears from my eyes*... OMG....

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
"Used to blow sopping bits of paper through a straw aimed at the back of someone's head.....

Aren't we a strange group of people? -kd5-'

Aww. Way back when girls wore microskirts and you could target their thighs. The Bic pen appeared just at the right time! ;)

Don't Look Back (Boston)

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
"BTW, is it possible to do DNA tests on the Mystery Crap nowadays? Would schools consider doing it?"

After the necessary body cavity search and seizure, particularly for epileptic mystery crappers, the crappy attorneys would say in court that:

"If the latex glove don't fit, you must acquit!"

Power To The People (John Lennon)

Gatsby

Golden Member
Nov 6, 1999
Nah that was too "old school" for me.

I took magnesium shavings and tossed them in there for fun. Now only if I could get something more reactive

Gatsby

brassmonkey7

Banned
Oct 5, 2000
No, but i used to find someone taking a good dump, get some papertowels and soak them with HOT water and throw them over on the people. They'd yell pretty loud sometimes.

Yza

Jul 8, 2000
Anyone else have the case of the flooded urinal? We had this in elementary often, dunno wwhat the problem was... but it was like a test!... who could fill it up the most.. without overflowing. I remember it overflew onto my shoes onetime.. boy did that suck.

ROFLMAO i remember the time... when i was in 1st or 2nd grade.. we had this WILD idea, to see how many kids can piss in one toilet @ the same time!!! (needless to say our plan went sour.. everyone pissed on eachother.. we fit damn near 8 kids in that little stall Te-hehe..

Shudder

Platinum Member
May 5, 2000
Pissing in the heater was always fun in the bathroom. Smelled like pure hell, but it was fun to be the one to do it.

The thing that really sucked is all of the boys stalls had no doors. I can't remember how many times I nearly crapped my pants trying to hold it in till I got home.

CinderElmo

Jun 23, 2000
This thread is both repulsive and attractive at the same time. I can't help but read these stories!

Shudder's "pissing in the heater" story reminded me of a buddy of mine that would stand on those big outdoor A/C fans (the kind that blow "up") and would take a leak down on it...and watch it shoot staight up and sometimes (much to our delight) back on him! Needless to say he stopped once that happened...but it was quite funny to see.

Eeks

Dec 8, 1999
Whats your stance on talking to guy in the urinal next to you?
Mine is HELL NO

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

In college I used to slip shaving cream bombs in on people taking a dump... they would be thinking... 'what the hell is that?' they Kaplow! Shaving cream all over the place...

Shaving cream bomb necessities...

A small bottle (preferably glass) with a tight fitting snap on lid.
1-2 alka-seltzer tablets.
shaving cream.
1/8 cup of water.

In small bottle (I used an excedrin aspirin bottle, made of glass), put your water on the bottom, fill the remaining bottle with shaving cream, and place your alka-seltzer tablet on top of the shaving cream. Snap the lid on.

To activate, shake the bottle, the water will trigger the alka-seltzer, and a $hitload of gas pressure will build up. Slide it quickly under stall door of guy taking a dump. Run. After loud bang, make yourself scarce cause someone most likely will be wanting to kick your ass.

Surprisingly, even though there isnt that much shaving cream in the bottle, it goes *everywhere*... I think it is because of the alka-seltzer foaming action.

Warning: If you had a real good seal on the bottle (thats why I recommend glass), the lid of the bottle comes off doing about mach-3. Dont aim it at anyone directly.

You are now empowered. b :D

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Please don't stop the ideas. I've only got a year and a half in this god forsaken school (Hunter, for anyone who lives in NYC, you'll know) and I plan on doing some serious ass damage to it.

Santa

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
This must be a male related disorder. hehe notice how there aren't any women in this thread.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Santa: You are a disgrace to the Y chromosome. Please remove it asap and return it to my desk by 8 AM tomorrow morning or face termination.

Thank you.
Anandtech Pretender

SqUiRm

Dec 31, 1999
hahahaha! this has 2 be one of the best threads!! I do all these things except for the Shaving Cream Bomb thing! i may have 2 try that... But does it have 2 be a glass bottle??

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
What if the cap fits the glass TOO well? Think the glass would ever explode? It would really suck to have glass flying around when you have your pants down!!

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I think the force holding the cap onto the bottle is much less then the force of the individual molecules holding on to each other. Which is why when gas builds up in a soda bottle, they warn you about the cap flying off, not the bottle spontaneously combusting.