Have any Core 2 Duo systems shipped?

Gondola71

Apr 25, 2003
I ordered from Cyberpower on 7/28 and now their latest estimate says 8/22 for receiving the parts.

Have any retailers/etailers actually shipped conroe systems, and if so, who are they so I can cancel these jerks and get a system before I die of old age?

killr Kadoogan

Aug 5, 2006
Any word from buy.com? I am really close to canceling on the order, (althought i haven't been waiting since 7/28 geeze!!)

stevty2889

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2003
Not an entire system, but my E6600 will be here tommorow, unfortunatly the motherboard is on backorder

IfReborn

Nov 21, 2003
no eta yet anyone have an eta from them? I still need to order a few other parts i am waiting for an eta and trying to diside on a motherboard and ram. any suggestions?

IfReborn

Nov 21, 2003
We apologize that the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. Due to a setback from the manufacturer, item #------------- on your order is currently on backorder.

We update our web site once every 24 hours. Occasionally, items run out of stock before we can update this information. We are working on providing more frequent updates in the future.

However, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. You will receive an email from us once the product you ordered ships. Please note that your credit card will not be billed until that time.

We thank you for your patience in the matter.

Gondola71

Apr 25, 2003
Exact quote from Astrid.

8/14 cm email. CPU, RAM, and mobo backorder. ETA for ram and mobo 8/22. CPU-no eta. Intel has postponed to lauch core 2 duo E6600 and E6700 from aug 8 to aug. 15 (earliest date). But, they didn't give us any eta when they're going to distribute to vendors.