has AT changed recently?

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
AT, and OT in particular used to be a place where you could come to hang out with other geeks and talk about computer related things, or just have a 1000+ thread about butter. Lately it seems that people are just posting to get their post counts up, to troll, or nef. I admit I do my share of neffing and flaming on people, but thats not my main reason for being here. Is it possible that this is because the age of the average AT'er is decreasing? Or is it just that I am noticing these things more?

Hanpan

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2000
Nope.

People have been saying this exact things for the last four years. Every generation thinks the generation after it is nothing but trouble. In fact OT has changed somewhat but not nearly as much as some people would have you believe.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
You're probably just noticing it more. After all, these days a thread about butter would probably get arbitrarily locked by the moderators here.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Hanpan
Nope.

People have been saying this exact things for the last four years. Every generation thinks the generation after it is nothing but trouble. In fact OT has changed somewhat but not nearly as much as some people would have you believe.

Precisely.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Originally posted by: Hanpan
Nope.

Precisely.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Besides all of this "Ban Somebody" and "Unban Somebody Else" stuff? No, not really.

Hippie crap pisses me off.