Has anyone gotten their rocketboard?

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey all,

I got an email from them the other day.... I had TOTALLY forgotten about signing up for my FREE ROCKETBOARD (oh boy), but I got an email the other day saying they had so many to process, I WOULD be getting it sometime. Who knows when... AT any rate, when I ordered it, I only did so because it was free. I wasn't planning on using it. Now though, I have built myself a second computer, and I am using an old, crusted up packard bell keyboard. It's thoroughly nasty. I have been looking into buying another keyboard for it, but if I have a rocketboard on the way..... well.... Even though they are HIDEOUS, and I will NOT be installing the software that comes with it, I still WANT IT! :) Have you gotten yours?

Ricky
DesignDawg

phlashphire

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2000
Got it awhile ago... they sent me 2 by accident!
Not the greatest of keyboards, but it was free so I'm not complaining.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hmmm, I forgot about it too. Haven't gotten an email either. Or I may have thrown it in the spam folder. Please give me the addy of your sender, so I can search for it.

If you're in a hurry, Best Buy sells the MS Internet keyboard for $19.98 (listed on their website at $24.95) as their normal price. Check out the cheap keyboards they list at that link. Free shipping too. And last week, Staples was giving keyboards away free after rebate.