Has anybody ever used the Regal Cinema's prepaid movie ticket?

YoYoBabyYo

Jul 1, 2003
I want to go watch Star Wars 3 this weekend, and I am a cheap arse. I am wondering if those Regal Cinema movie tickets sold at Costco hold no restrictions and can be used for Star Wars. Has anybody tried using them yet?

May 31, 2001
They sell those at various places where I live. They used to have some for starred attractions, and some for non-starred. I don't know if they still do the ones for starred.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Most discounted tickets can't be used for prime time showings or the 1st week of a new movie. At least that's the case w/ our company's discounted movie tickets.

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: YoYoBabyYo
I think these were the tickets being sold at Costco, but in individual package.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=10042658&whse=&topnav=&cat=&s=1
If the tickets only have the Manhattan restrictions, then I am going to see Star Wars! I am so excited!

Those are the type that can be used for starred attractions if I recall correctly. Wish I could find a place selling them around here. The red ones are for non-starred attractions. Good for if you want to catch an older movie at a later time without paying full price.