Harper wins conservative race!

THELAIR

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
doubt too many on here that are non canadians would care...

interesting though

even though im from alberta, i dont see stephen harper as much of a leader... he doesnt carry that feeling of leadership when i see him or hear him talk...

ahh well..

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
I thought Mulroney did them in for a generation there. Didn't you guys just have a national election last year?

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I seriously doubt he will be the next PM.

Even with all of the crap that the Liberals have done............. they still have the PQ who will take some votes away from them thus allowing the Liberals to get back in. But not wit h a huge majority.

Cheers,
Aquaman

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
I just recently finished my Canadian Politics class. :) (Well still have to take the final.)

I cheer for the West!

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
He'll never be PM this time around.

I wanted that Stronach character to win.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: melly

SHe's kind of dumb though......... at least I think so.

Cheers,
Aquaman

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Aquaman
Originally posted by: melly

SHe's kind of dumb though......... at least I think so.

Cheers,
Aquaman

She doesn't know a crap about politics, that's why. I just wanted her to win because
I think the other two candidates are too focused on defeating liberals, whereas stronach
looks as if she actually cares about doing something positive. she has a sort of naivety to
her!

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Stronach is just too much of a newbie. Yeah, no one really likes career politicians, but to be honest, I'd make a better PM than her.

The thing I don't like about Harper is that he was leader of the alliance. I think too many people would think they're voting for the alliance, rather than the conservative party.