HARLEYEXPEDITION

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
omg dude. learn how to edit and consolidate posts.

also, that car is fugly and so are the girls.

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: myjaja
That picture was takin last year. But now its fixed up even more and he has it lowered now.

don't you want to raise SUV for off roading?

:)

myjaja

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2005
Originally posted by: toant103
That picture was takin last year. But now its fixed up even more and he has it lowered now.

don't you want to raise SUV for off roading?

:)

I don't think he wants to go off roading with it.

Tea Bag

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2004
He hasn't changed it let but he bought the harley bumper a few months ago and he went to get it painted.

1) He should probably get it painted again, cause in this picture, it doesn't look like the color matches the two-tone very well.

2) Clear tailights are stupid.

3) 20+" rims + wheelgap looks like garbage. I know it's an SUV, but if you are gonna put wheels of that size, you don't care much about ride comfort anyway.

4) Chicks posing by your car doesn't make it look meaner, faster, or cool.

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
Rice = :thumbsdown:
SUVs = :thumbsdown:
-------------------------
Rice + SUVs = :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

myjaja

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Tea Bag
He hasn't changed it let but he bought the harley bumper a few months ago and he went to get it painted.

1) He should probably get it painted again, cause in this picture, it doesn't look like the color matches the two-tone very well.

2) Clear tailights are stupid.

3) 20+" rims + wheelgap looks like garbage. I know it's an SUV, but if you are gonna put wheels of that size, you don't care much about ride comfort anyway.

4) Chicks posing by your car doesn't make it look meaner, faster, or cool.

He has 22's on it and now it's way lower. And plus the color matches perfectly but it's the picture that's bad. Because we put that expedition next to a real harley and it matched.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's hard for me to find any SUV as attactive looking. I bet the owner gets all the 40+ year old soccar moms looking when he gasses up every 5 miles.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: MacBaine
Jesus H Christ... nobody likes you or your truck, stop posting.

whats wrong with you

You making post after useless post is what's wrong with me... are you really this dense or is it just a side affect of being 13 years old?