hardest regular nintendo game_!?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Back to the Future. I can't remember how many times I got so pissed off at the milkshake/diner level. Literally hardest thing I've ever played.

latino666

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2005
Terminator 2. I was very young and I could never pass the stage where I had to out run the truck with my motocycle

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
I always got stuck in tmnt real early. After rescuing april and getting the car, I think I made it through the sewer to the next little island area but could never find where to go after that. I killed everyone I found, and walked and drove around the entire world and was just too stupid to find out what I had to do next.

Motorheader

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
Track and Field

Button mashing and timing at its hardest:D

I tried playing it on an emulator a few years back and broke my damn keyboard.:frown:

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
The Shadow on Zelda 2 was real easy after you figured out the secret. Just stand and walk toward him while swinging your sword, for the most part youll do glancing blows, but once in a while he'll try to duck or jump and since you're constanly swinging youll hit him as he tries to move.