Happy Birthday Azraele!! :)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: kami
Originally posted by: Azraele
Hehe, thanks.

No plans yet, what sorts of things are good for birthday fun??

I'm a quarter of a century old!!! :Q

no, you're 25. see that looks younger written down doesn't it? :p
Lol. Thanks kami, I feel younger already. :)

JonathanM

Mar 4, 2002
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday Dear Azraele...
Happy Birthday to You.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
lol,yeah rub it in,I'd sell my soul to be 25 again
I'm lucky I even know how old I am. My two brothers just can't seem to get my age right. A few years ago when I turned 23, my youngest brother merrily wished me a happy 22nd.

And not 10 minutes ago, my other brother wished me a happy 24th. I had to correct him, lol.

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
I can't believe you are only 25! You have such a maturity (not as in wrinkles but in outlook and temperament!) :) I thought you were much more "advanced" ;)

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Hehe, thanks.

No plans yet, what sorts of things are good for birthday fun??

I'm a quarter of a century old!!! :Q

Trust me you will look back and wonder what the big deal about 25 was. ;) Enjoy it while you can and don't even think about it being old.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Jfur
I can't believe you are only 25! You have such a maturity (not as in wrinkles but in outlook and temperament!) :) I thought you were much more "advanced" ;)
Lol, yep, I'm "only" 25. I'm definately not advanced look-wise, people still think I'm a teenager,
rolleye.gif
which can be sooo frustrating because they automatically underestimate me. I went in for a job interview once and overheard the guy say "but she's just a kid!" I felt so small and stupid when I heard that. :eek:

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
I imagine that would be frustrating :( I had sort of the opposite experience. By the age of 10 I looked to be in my teens, and after age 12 everyone thought I was in my 20's! So no one ever treated me like a child. Thankfully I seem to have hovered in the "20's" for a long time. But 25 is a great age to be!!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Jfur
Lol, yep, I'm "only" 25. I'm definately not advanced look-wise, people still think I'm a teenager,
rolleye.gif
which can be sooo frustrating because they automatically underestimate me. I went in for a job interview once and overheard the guy say "but she's just a kid!" I felt so small and stupid when I heard that. :eek:

Dayam you're only 25, I coulda sworn I thought you were 5x err I'll shut up.

:D