Happy 21st Anniversary to RaySun2Be

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Happy 21st Anniversary to RaySun2Be and his wife today.

Also the Honor and priviledge of meeting Dennis last night was both Donna and I's.

As Donna said to me as we were driving to meet Dennis last night, we are slowly getting meet one person at a time just the tip of the iceberg of so many that would like to Thank in person for what so many of you did for both me and Donna.

BGod

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Happy Anniversary!

Now put down the cane, and give her a big hug! :D

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Congrats Dennis. At least someone knows the true secret to a long marrage. "yes dear, yes dear." :p hehehe May you have many more...

Wolfie

lane42

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
Happy 21st Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. 2Be :) And may you have many more.....

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Wow. Happy Anniversary Ray & Mrs. Ray.:D You know someone has been together a while when it's longer than I've been alive.:Q

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
WOW! :D

Happy Anniversary to a great couple and a good friend! :D

Congrats Dennis! :D

(Hope you get a new PC for your annv. gift! :D)

OhioDude

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
Happy, happy anniverserarie to Rowdy Ray and Rowdy Rayette! :)

Rowdy Ray rides off into the sunset on the screaming overclocked red Rascal Rider. Rowdy Rayette, riding on the back of the little red piece of hell on wheels, her arms wrapped tightly around her hero's waist, smiles as her hubby of 21 years twirls his brand new diamond studded gold plated Cane of Love over his head.

:):);)

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Congrats to the Mr and Mrs :D

Thanks for the thread Dave. :)

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Happy anniversary, Ray! Hope you're out having a good time celebrating it! :D

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Happy anniversary to both you and your wife Dennis :D

I hope you have another 21 years of happiness together :)

Oh, and guys, i reckon he does use his cane, maybe that's why they've been together for so long! No one can use that cane as well as Rowdy Ray!!! :Q;)

I hope you both have a great day! :D

Take care both of you :)

Garry

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
WoW! :eek: :D

Thanks! Everyone! :D

And ROLFMHO! at everyone's funny comments! :D

Since I was out of town on the 25th, the actual anniversary date, I've got some major making up to do! :Q ;) :D

It was great to get to meet Dave and Donna McOwen in person. It gets me angry all over again to think that such a terrible thing happened to such a nice couple. :| Made me want to go find Thurbert & his thugs and beat them repeatedly with my "you're a bad man" cane. :| But I take comfort in knowing that one day they will reap what they've sown.

We got together for dinner Friday night, and the honor was mine. :) I had a great time breaking bread together, and getting to know them. I would have liked to have had more time to visit, but I am so grateful for the time they took out of their busy schedule to drive 40 minutes to meet me after a long day of work. :D

Dave and Donna are truly an inspiration, and great role models, may your future be bright and strong, and may you fulfill your dreams. :D
Thanks so much! :D