Hannspree 25" LCD @ Staples $144.99 + tax

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001
this is sure annoying... i needed a tube, so bought the 23.6 led lit asus on ne for $159 last night (which is a pretty good deal anyways)... the kid would probably have liked this better... darn ne fast shipping... oh well...

upddate: ahhh... the joy of ne... they say they'll take the tube back no restocking fee if i just refuse it without opening... now i have to be sure i catch the ups guy... he's like a flash of lightening on the drop and run most days...

Last edited:

BIGFOOTPI

Golden Member
Mar 8, 2005
this is sure annoying... i needed a tube, so bought the 23.6 led lit asus on ne for $159 last night (which is a pretty good deal anyways)... the kid would probably have liked this better... darn ne fast shipping... oh well...

upddate: ahhh... the joy of ne... they say they'll take the tube back no restocking fee if i just refuse it without opening... now i have to be sure i catch the ups guy... he's like a flash of lightening on the drop and run most days...

tube??

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001
just picked one up... the display one was the 255 model. the ones in the box are 257 models... the register didn't ring up the discount, they had to look a the web and down at th bottom right corner in small print it says that the 255 and 257 are the same...

GotIssues

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2003
I checked on Monday and the in-store locations in the Minneapolis area had plenty of stock.

unclebabar

Jun 16, 2002
I checked on Monday and the in-store locations in the Minneapolis area had plenty of stock.

the guy in a virginia store wouldn't match the price because it is out of stock on-line, well that's what he said after calling somebody

alfreddelacruz

Jan 15, 2007
The manager at the store I went to said it didn't matter. He gave me the discount anyway. Sounds like a lame excuse.

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001
the guy in a virginia store wouldn't match the price because it is out of stock on-line, well that's what he said after calling somebody

if you ever let them do that to you again, we're revoking your hot deals membership...

T

Tim

So far, looks like it's decent for the price. Mine had 1 dead pixel. Glad I got in on the deal.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I didn't get in on this deal (although I could have, local store showed "in stock", and I had a printout of the web site from when they were still in stock on the web site), but I had purchased this monitor a year or two ago, when they were on sale for $200 (down from $230), and I used a $25 off coupon (legit, mailed to me), and paid about $180 after tax.

Still in the box, haven't opened it, hope it's still good.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
I received mine the next day after order, no dead pixels. Was a very good deal.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
not the best deal.. but 3 year warranty is better than most good deals.. maybe they can mark it oos then bis (back in stock) <- just made that up

SuPrEIVIE

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2003
damn if only this was avaiable 3 months ago. Have this for 3 months and it is fantastic monitor