Hannity rolls over on amnesty for illegals

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
Looks like he's all for it, not long after he was all against it. I always wondered why Michael Savage hates him, I knew why he hated Limbaugh (he calls him Hush Bimbo LOL), now I know why. They really are hacks as bad as Maher and Moore. Oh well, 1 less waste of time to keep up with.
Keep keepin' it real, Savage.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
911, another body has floated to the surface on Anandtech P & N. They have been floating to the top since election day. Bring a team.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
The Republicans are not going to do anything on immigration. Not yet. They will try and get by at least one more Presidential election so they can have their guy in the White House when they do.

Although, if I am the Dems I would love to have a path to citizenship. As long as they can be citizens by the 2014 elections.

Aug 14, 2001
The Republicans are not going to do anything on immigration. Not yet. They will try and get by at least one more Presidential election so they can have their guy in the White House when they do.

Although, if I am the Dems I would love to have a path to citizenship. As long as they can be citizens by the 2014 elections.

Mark Levin was screaming at how the US needs to bring people from other countries around the world like China, India, or something. He thought that people would actually register as Republicans. It's so ridiculous. Why don't de-assimilated American conservatives realize that everyone in the entire world hates them?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Conservative pond fondue?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Close but no cigar Moonie, as we are more talking pond scum. Don't ever try to wade in those waters either, because under the pond scum, lies a rich reservoir of pure swamp gas that will bubble up with every step you take.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Just remember, when a Republican changes his point of view he is called a hack, flip-flopper, liar and every name in the book. When a Democrat does it it's his opinion evolving due to new data.

Aug 14, 2001
Just remember, when a Republican changes his point of view he is called a hack, flip-flopper, liar and every name in the book. When a Democrat does it it's his opinion evolving due to new data.

No. All Republicans are hacks and liars.

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
Hannity helped hurt Mitt with his stupid predictions. The Friday before election he came on his show and said he would make a big announcement at 4PM. The he had on some Ohio political expert who said he could confidently say Ohio was a lock for Mitt. Pretty stupid to tell people the election is locked up when you need turnout. I'm not always against Hannity views but his show is awful and he is a ratings whore. His whole radio gig is like a promo for his TV show.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
This is the only way to solve the problem and has been obvious for years. Secure the Border, then grant Amnesty. Problem solved.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Hannity rolls over on amnesty for illegals

Neocons would do anything for votes. Hannity is an opportunist, wants to feel like he's winning above all else. Like Bush's entitlement expansion with Ted Kennedy. This strikes me as an identical move.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Hannity helped hurt Mitt with his stupid predictions. The Friday before election he came on his show and said he would make a big announcement at 4PM. Then he had on some Ohio political expert who said he could confidently say Ohio was a lock for Mitt. Pretty stupid to tell people the election is locked up when you need turnout.

The problem is that if you don't feed a conservative what he wants to hear, he'll just turn to another source.

"Hannity says that Republicans are in trouble? Jesus Christ, can he be any more liberal? Breitbart and townhall say that we're the bestest and are sure to win! Now that's more like it!"

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2001
The problem is that if you don't feed a conservative what he wants to hear, he'll just turn to another source.

"Hannity says that Republicans are in trouble? Jesus Christ, can he be any more liberal? Breitbart and townhall say that we're the bestest and are sure to win! Now that's more like it!"

Hannity is a RINO!!!

Just watch, next week even Rush Limbaugh will be too liberal for the GOP.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Mark Levin was screaming at how the US needs to bring people from other countries around the world like China, India, or something. He thought that people would actually register as Republicans. It's so ridiculous. Why don't de-assimilated American conservatives realize that everyone in the entire world hates them?

The last I looked Obama got over 70 percent of the Asian vote.

Jun 26, 2007
Too many bodies. Just throw some gasoline out there and light a match.

You want diesel and kerosene to burn bodies, gasoline will evaporate too fast and you'll only burn the fumes.

You can light gasoline poured on anything and it won't be burned.

If you want to make sure, like if you're in Bosnia and it's wintertime and you're near a lake, cut the body up, soak it with diesel and kerosene fuel, use flares to set it on fire, it will burn for hours and get hot enough to burn any DNA or even recognizable parts of a human.

Now, if you want a faster fire, use acetone to dissolve and soak, you need something else than plastic to contain it though because acetone dissolves all plastics, use glass bottles and injections along with pressure to get it inside the bones and you got yourself a bomb, it will literally explode when ignited because of the containment and the end result is not unlike napalm in that it's sticky as it dissolves the protein and extremely flammable.

Something to think about when you roam the icelandic outbacks i guess. :D

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

This:thumbsup: