Handel On the Law

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Unlikely that anyone listens to radio anymore but this show Handel On the Law is fantastic every time I happen to tune into it. Anyone ever catch this show? The guy basically tells people who call in why they have no case in legal matters and makes fun of them in the process, in a brutal but hilarious way.

Check your local listings
. I really wish I could download the show every week.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
I love this show. Some hilarious stuff. It's on Sunday afternoon here, but I only listen if I happen to be driving during this time.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Some of the "is it legal for Wendy's not to give me a ketchup packet?" posters here should call in.

Perhaps Newegg does owe them $1m for pain and suffering when they ordered 3-day shipping on Monday and the package was not there by Thursday.

nitrous9200

Mar 1, 2007
I've heard it a few times on XM, last time was at five in the morning driving home from Florida. The guy is a bit of a prick sometimes and tends to jump to conclusions rather than listening to what the caller is saying but I guess that's all part of the persona.

That being said, listening to it is absolutely hilarious.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Welcome to handel on the law where I tell you you essentially have no case.

I like when people ask if they can sue and he yells at them "For what! There were no damages, you can't sue because your feelings got hurt!"

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
Bill Handel also has a morning talk show during the week.
http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/Handel2.html

You can listen to the radio station with live streaming. There is also a Handel on the Law podcast listed on iTunes which I assume is the show but I have never listened to it.

-KeithP

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I used to listen to Bill Handel quite a bit when we lived in Los Angeles. He's entertaining for sure.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
I listen to his morning show every morning on my commute to work. I switch off between him and Kevin and Bean.

Blieb

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2000
I've heard it once in a while ... good stuff ...

It's on XM / SIRI too?

uli2000

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2006
I've heard it once in a while ... good stuff ...

It's on XM / SIRI too?

It used to be on XM 158. It's one of the few channels that Clear Channel still has control over on XM so it isn't avalible on Sirius. Last time I had XM it seems like it had either dissapeared or was at a really odd time.

MadMacs

Apr 7, 2014
I have about 150 episodes on my Iphone as I type...although I did download them a couple of months ago.

Anyone know what happened to Handel on the Law archive?

I had a little over a year and where I left off a year ago. They are all gone.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I used to listen to him all the time, my drive was 22 miles each way to work but now that I moved, it's just over 10min, no time for it.

MadMacs

Apr 7, 2014
It took a little researching, but using Time machine, I discovered that someone at iTunes deleted the whole Handel on the Law series, two days ago, on April 6, 2014.

I'll be able to recover them. I don't like it when Apple can just walk in and delete stuff off your computer without informing you. Thank goodness for backups.

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I like listening to him as well. He's so entertaining, my boys who usually listen to top 40 pop also like listening to him tell people the cold hard facts that they have no case.