• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

HALO 4 MCC is out now for PC

Racan

Sep 22, 2012
As someone who never owned an Xbox or any other console and never plan to, I have to say it's been fun playing through Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, and for me they are better than the vast majority of modern shooters. I can't wait to play Halo 4 when I have the time.

Stg-Flame

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2007
I am really irritated they went with the new VAs over the originals, but it's great to replay them again, but this time actually being able to snipe things properly.

GodisanAtheist

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2006
The release of Halo 4 means the MCC is complete, yes?

Been waiting for it to be complete before powering through it from start to finish.

Racan

Sep 22, 2012
The release of Halo 4 means the MCC is complete, yes?

Been waiting for it to be complete before powering through it from start to finish.
Yes the MCC is complete with Halo 4, Halo 5 sucks anyway according to what most people are saying.

Stg-Flame

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2007
Have they fixed the MC dolls in Halo 2 yet? Also, it's a blast going off-map again, but it's a huge pain in the ass with the updated graphics since they are way off from the original.

GodisanAtheist

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2006
Downloaded and fired up Halo:CE yesterday (I have the complete MCC) and what a blast from the past. Updated graphics are very well done, sort of doing the whole "what you remember the game looking like, now what the game actually looked like" thing.

Look forward to chipping away at the collection slowly over time.

Wonder if I can do couch co-op with my daughter with the MCC or if all multiplayer including co-op is limited to the internet only.

Igo69

Apr 26, 2015
Ha, you got to love the marketing schemes, they should've said it is a remaster but no

ASK THE COMMUNITY