Halo 2

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BullyCanadian

Platinum Member
May 4, 2003
Just came back from Futureshop from exchanging it, opened it, no scratches, I think its worth the $10 extra, Anyways I cant play it till friday (Two midterms on wednesday and I know if I start playing it I will be addicted!)

So that it all

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Wingznut
$10? Did you get the regular edition for $5 less than retail, or are you paying $5 more for the SE?

I got the SE, but I haven't watched any of the second disc in fear of coming across any spoilers. :)

Same here, the SE can be had for less than or the same amount as the non-SE version if you look around :)

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: Wingznut
$10? Did you get the regular edition for $5 less than retail, or are you paying $5 more for the SE?

I got the SE, but I haven't watched any of the second disc in fear of coming across any spoilers. :)

Same here, the SE can be had for less than or the same amount as the non-SE version if you look around :)
For those of you who have watched the SE disc... Are there any spoilers, or is it safe for me to watch? ;)