HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS CLIP! Preview of next week's "The office" HILLARIOUS! EDIT: OFFICE ON TONIGHT!

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
"Would you like some Googy Googy?" ROFLMAO

"abraham lincoln once said that if you're a racist, i will attack you with the north" LOLOLOL

"No i believed it's called 'colored greens', calling someone a 'COLLARD person' would be offensive"

"now you know what it feels like to be a minority"

http://www.myspace.com/theoffice

EDIT: FRIENDLY REMINDER: THE OFFICE IS ON TONIGHT ON NBC! 9:30 PM TUESDAY!

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
ahahaha, i love the look on the indian chick's face when the first guy goes "white and indian!"

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
haha that's :D I watched part of the pilot this past week, it was pretty good. he gives the black guy the black card, omg I was dying. I could get on board with Pam!!

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Gah! This is oh so very difficult to watch without cringing. The British version is so much better. Do yourselves a favor and go buy it on DVD and compare. There's no competition.

UpgradeFailure

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2004
That was pretty damn funny

But was this a preview, like you said? it seemed like the entire episode....if so, sweet.

falias

Golden Member
May 13, 2001
They have shat upon the British version of this show. The American version is crap. Go and rent the DVDs of The Office 1st and 2nd season. They are halarious.

trilks

Golden Member
Aug 16, 2002
Originally posted by: falias
They have shat upon the British version of this show. The American version is crap. Go and rent the DVDs of The Office 1st and 2nd season. They are halarious.

Exactly. The American version pretty much ripped off the British version verbatim. I had to turn it off at the first commercial.

Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: trilks
Originally posted by: falias

Exactly. The American version pretty much ripped off the British version verbatim. I had to turn it off at the first commercial.

Only the first episode is exactly like the British version - they are now using original scripts starting from the second episode.