hahaha - somebody just tried telling me something incredibly stupid...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
So this guy throws out a few shiners of vulgarity and someone else asks him not to and that there are kids present. He starts going off on how censorship was started by some preacher in Tennessee and how it's the reason why folks in other countries are so afraid of exploring their sexuality. He went on to babble that censorship is the root of sexual oppression :laugh:

Oh man... gays are funny :D

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: rudeguy
when is HappyPuppy coming back?

I am unfamiliar with them.Would you care to hijack this thread and explain this person in great detail.

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Originally posted by: eigen
Originally posted by: Chompman
Originally posted by: chuckywang
first

do

I see you chose not to respond to Nik's retarded as post..instead you chose to get the ++1.

Says the person that keeps posting first

Oh, I am neffing.I agree.But I am also not not neffing.

....Wait a second...:confused:

Stop bringing flashbacks of bugs bunny episodes. :D

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Nik
So this guy throws out a few shiners of vulgarity and someone else asks him not to and that there are kids present. He starts going off on how censorship was started by some preacher in Tennessee and how it's the reason why folks in other countries are so afraid of exploring their sexuality. He went on to babble that censorship is the root of sexual oppression :laugh:

Your first mistake is that you didn't do anything about it except posting it here.

Why didn't you punch him in the face? (will make for an exciting post)
Or argue with him? (somewhat exciting)
but nothing happend? (not exciting) :D

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Pepsei
Originally posted by: Nik

Your first mistake is that you didn't do anything about it except posting it here.

Why didn't you punch him in the face? (will make for an exciting post)
Or argue with him? (somewhat exciting)
but nothing happend? (not exciting) :D

You assume that I did nothing. Just because I didn't lay out every second and every word in the situation doesn't mean nothing else happened.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
You assume that I did nothing. Just because I didn't lay out every second and every word in the situation doesn't mean nothing else happened.

well, don't leave us hanging, what did you do?