hahaha - I am the biggest dumbass ev4r...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I have a desk full of papers, envelopes, game manuals, coupons and advertisements, employment applications, tax and banking papers, and newspapers. What's sitting right in the middle of it all? A small glass plate that has a six-inch candle (three wicks) burning. I also have a smaller votive candle in between each of the main candle's wicks burning. It looks pretty cool as the only light source next to the monitor, cable modem, wireless router, and keyboard. And it smells nice.

I swear I'm going to make so many people happy here on AT when this place burns down and I fry myself. I'm so fvcked!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Good idea! There's a 1-gallon gas can outside that we use for the lawn mower. I'll leave the candle unattended to go get it!

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Good idea! There's a 1-gallon gas can outside that we use for the lawn mower. I'll leave the candle unattended to go get it!

:camera:s

Feb 10, 2000

I'd use alcohol instead - you can't see the flames, which will make things more interesting.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
that's one hell of a candle. does it singe your ass hairs?

KK

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic
Heya nik! Whatcha been drinking tonight? :)

Lots of toast.

If you douse butter in a desser liqeur and light it on fire, it melts the butter and leaves the nice sweet taste of the liqeur and you can put it on your toast. Use the candle to light the butter.

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
Share your drugs. :)

bacardi 151 baby

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Cheers :beer:

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Lots of toast.

If you douse butter in a desser liqeur and light it on fire, it melts the butter and leaves the nice sweet taste of the liqeur and you can put it on your toast. Use the candle to light the butter.

:Q never heard of that! I wioll have to try it and not get wax on the toast

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001

Lots of toast.

That's why you should be using cinnamon candles!!

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Lots of toast.

That's why you should be using cinnamon candles!!

ew ew ew - I like cinnamon sugar, but I can't stand the taste/smell of regular cinnamon. It's too strong. It burns the nostrils.