H@T Deal*** Donations for NEO -- to thank him for all the great deals!!!! (Updated 3/22)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gorgias

Feb 19, 2001
Baby Milkshake
SKU#11328 Style#2532
Shape N' Stack
SKU#111520 Style#855-6
Story Ball
SKU#111439 Style#P103-0120
Electrical Outlet Caps
SKU#60297 Style#S360

I wanted that Baby Milkshake for myself. Oh well.

Zwingle

Golden Member
Jan 1, 2001
I picked up the last known tft in Dallas-Ft Worth last week. I got my refund today on the 2 monitors I did buy......Nickel if you could email me at hoo_knows@yahoo.com with NeoV' home address, I would like to send him a little something from the wife and I, being that the TFT was for her.....she hated me being on the forums....but was even more upset when I told her about the firing of Neo. I also need to know if there is a Target or Walmart around Neo.....Thanks again Nickel for starting this in NeoV' remembrance, and to NeoV for the great posts......this forum will be less Hot without your posts.

spec411

Apr 18, 2000
I ordered
13-Piece Days of the Week Snack Pack Gift Set
SKU#70142 Style#L13440B

REMEMBER, for those who got their orders cancelled, try to re-place the order (they will make you pay shipping)

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!! The response so far has been great !!!! It makes me a little vklempft inside to know that all of you people would do something for someone you've never even personally met!!! Restores my faith a little !!!!!!!!!

TO EVERYONE WHO SENT NEO V SOMTHING OR EMAILED HIM ... YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

spec411

Apr 18, 2000
bump...cmon people lets all reach in our miserly pockets and do something for a fellow member who always helped us!!

Even though I didnt get in on any of Neo's deals, its people like him, goign above and beyond the call of duty and putting their a$$ on the line to help us out, that we need more of! Too many people are just here to preach morals, and "crapand" on deals, saying theyre not "hot enough"...Neo was the one POSTING the deals for us to get!

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
I'm trying to track down one of the TFT's for NeoV. Please PM me if you would be willing to contribute a few bucks to cover the cost of the monitor and shipping.

This would be a bittersweet rememberance from us and show that we, a portion of the anandtech community, do indeed care about the community nature of the forums.

A "few" more details in my Root Canal FS Thread. The plan: A TFT/LCD monitor for NeoV. I pledge whatever costs aren't taken by small contributions.

Note to self: A couple "cold ones" send inhibition right out the window ;)

jester65

Dec 12, 2000
areeff
"Great all the world needs is more guys who live on an OD salary having kids!"
What a comment....

I was all ready to flame an idiot like you, but then I thought, that would just result in useless cluttering of the thread, just in the same way that your are cluttering up the gene pool. So in the interests of keeping this thread cordial and on topic I will ignore you and I would advise everyone else to also and just PM areef or email areef at his email with replies to his comment.

jane207

Feb 25, 2001
Hi Guys, I have read all the post about Neo and feel deeply sorry for him and his family, I would like to have my voice heard and joined this forum ten minutes ago, though I had been visiting this forum for sometime. I would like to send something for his son, could somebody give me some clue as where to find his address? I still have some flooz to spare, so this may not cause him any trouble. Thanks.

feb

Oct 2, 2000
Nickel,

I just visit estyle.com and see that they give out referral bonus of $10 for each one you refer who made a $10+ purchase, limit $200 max total referral and $100/day.

Please feel refer to refer us. We will wait for yor referral before we make the purchase, so hopefully you can make extra $200 from referral to be given to NeoV.

Feb

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
This isn't about me getting anything... And don't we get in trouble for referrals around here?

But maybe I can buy something additional for NEO..... dunno really

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
Guys (and gals!), thanks so much for your kind thoughts and actions!

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Feb just pointed out an additional way to get 200.00 more in Estyle $$$ for NEO: (geez do they have anything for 200????)

Welcome to estyle's Bring-a-Buddy program.

Here?s how it works: You invite your buddies to shop our site and take advantage of our latest promotions. The first time each of your referred buddies becomes a new customer and spends $10 or more, we?ll put $10 into your Bring-a-Buddy gift certificate account!

You can refer up to 10 friends a day and 20 friends over the course of a year. That means you can earn up to $200 in gift certificate rewards for bringing buddies to estyle!

Here?s your current status in the Bring-a-Buddy program:

You have referred 6 buddies so far this year
(20 is the max).
You have received $0 in gift certificate rewards.

I am ordering on another address can someone refer me as well?

Great ideas guys keep them coming!!!

dr0p0ut

Oct 9, 1999
how can i help. hate to see sh*t happen to member of this board that have go out his way to help out people. where do i sign up.

SinMen

Golden Member
Oct 31, 2000
Please support Hossenfeffer's TFT idea. PM him for detail.

areeff, this is a hot deal to get something almost for free at Babystyle as a baby shower gift for a fellow Anandtech member.

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Corey let me that NEO has the following on the way!!!!!!!!

Little Jason has BabyStyle's musical cloud pull coming to him, courtesy
of 3Com.

Thanks Corey!!!!!!

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
FROM kathy:

I have been around anandtech for two years. I do not ever post but read
daily.

This sucks so bad. I cannot believe that people here are such a$$holes they
would go in demanding the prices or printing something out.I always figure that if I see the deal mentioned great, I might even have asked if they were having any clearance sales on items I have seen posted, but I would never mention this forum or any other. Especially a person.

I am not able to do the babystyle deal as I already have done it. I would
like to apologize to Neo for this.

Also, Office Max has become a bunch of a$$holes lately. A good friend of mine
was fired as he bought a item which was damaged and was going to be thrown
away.

Instead of throwing it away he marked it a few bucks and was buying it.

No... you cannot do this and they fired him after several years and he was a
manager. My office max is closing and I am glad they are. What an unfair and
awful place to work.

Please send Neo my best wishes.

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Quick reminder, NeoV is still with us. ;) Want to make sure the whole "In memory of..." thing doesn't get miscontrued.