Gynecologist Convicted of Sexual Abuse..

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Text

Prosecutors alleged that Momah performed gynecological exams without wearing gloves, flirted with and touched patients inappropriately, and probed them unnecessarily with a vaginal ultrasound wand.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: FoBoT
some ATOT'ers will now pursue a career in this field

nice going IGBT

LMFAO :eek:

Cheers FoBoT :beer:

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Opening the world of lawsuits to gynecologists seems like a can of worms to me.. I mean.. they stick their hands into every patients' vagina. They see whatever they want to see..

The doctor smiling at the wrong time could be misinterpreted..

MagicConch

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2005
It seems like being a gynecologist wouldn't be worth it just b/c of the potential lawsuits, at least as a male.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
But of course whenever a doc does the exam there's suppose to be someone else in the room with them, ie a nurse.

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Originally posted by: MagicConch
It seems like being a gynecologist wouldn't be worth it just b/c of the potential lawsuits, at least as a male.

A lot of women say that female gynecologists are a lot more ruthless and rough when performing exams and the like. Quite a few prefer to have a male doctor, because they are more 'tender' when inserting all those instruments and probes.

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
Originally posted by: daveymark
how come we never hear about proctologists getting in this kind of trouble?

Because most men are too embarassed to admit that another dude had his hand up their ass.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
if you lazies bothered to read the sstory you'd see how insane thsi story is

n closing arguments last week, Momah's defense attorney David Allen said the stories told in court by four former patients were "preposterous" and defied "common sense."

King County Deputy Prosecutor Roger Rogoff acknowledged some of the alleged victims' testimony wasn't pretty: One patient admitted she used Momah to get drugs, one admitted extorting him, and some continued to go to him after the alleged sexual contact.

But "each of them had a vulnerability" that Momah exploited, Rogoff said.

MagicConch

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2005
Originally posted by: paulney
A lot of women say that female gynecologists are a lot more ruthless and rough when performing exams and the like. Quite a few prefer to have a male doctor, because they are more 'tender' when inserting all those instruments and probes.

I've heard this too which is interesting. A friend of mine had the same argument re: female massagers and she preferred men b/c they practiced more discretion.