Guys with long hair: Do you ever put your hair up?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: datalink7
Originally posted by: kami
Originally posted by: DannyLove
believe it or not I used to have long long hair 5ish years ago, and I always had it in a pony tail. It just didn't look too good down, so i always had it tied. I see nothing wrong with it, its comfortable and you look damn sexy =)

danny~!

WTF!

:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

I've said this time and time again, and it proves true. To quote The Eagles:

You can check out anytime you like, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

:D

OMG< i bet he was reading this post and forgot about his self imposed anti-posting crusade! The little ones always cause the problems!

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
believe it or not I used to have long long hair 5ish years ago, and I always had it in a pony tail. It just didn't look too good down, so i always had it tied. I see nothing wrong with it, its comfortable and you look damn sexy =)

danny~!

WTF!

OMG< i bet he was reading this post and forgot about his self imposed anti-posting crusade! The little ones always cause the problems!

he was in this thread first last night

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Rallispec

danny~!

WTF!

he was in another thread 6 days ago, too. :)

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Rallispec

danny~!

WTF!

he was in another thread 6 days ago, too. :)

'ay. tis true. :) we all knew he couldnt stay away.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I wear it tied back. It's actually easier to keep up than when I had it short. I get out of the shower, comb it and tie it back and I'm good for the day. It sure beats going to some foo foo hair stylist, getting faggy highlights and moussing or gelling it up like some freelance Broadway dancer sashaying his way down the Great White Way.

schmedy

Golden Member
Dec 31, 1999
Since my hair is like 3/4 of the way down my back I have to wear it in a tail at work, gets in the way otherwise. When I am at home or out it's about 50/50 up or down, but my wife likes me to leave it down more so.

440sixpack

May 30, 2000
Well, don't have long hair anymore, cut it a couple months ago after 15 years of long, but when I had it I used ponytails alot. Don't usually call that "putting it up" though, I also think more like a bun when hearing that.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: joe678
guys shouldnt have long hair...thats what girls are for...;)

That's what I've been trying to tell my wife, yet her hair is still shorter than mine. And my hair is only an inch or two long in the back.

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com

danny~!

HOLY SHIZNIT!!!