Guys...ass slapping?

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
For the last 2 months my friends have been playing the ass slap game (their all straight)...but damn its getting annoying...one friend slaps so hard that my skin gets irritated! Do your friends do that too?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: chiwawa626
For the last 2 months my friends have been playing the ass slap game (their all straight)...but damn its getting annoying...one friend slaps so hard that my skin gets irritated! Do your friends do that too?
You guys should move in with LordJezo.

Antisocial Virge

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 1999

Nope. My friends and I are all straight

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
One of my friends got drunk and poured lighter fluid on his man part and lit it. That was pretty funny. No ass slapping though, that's just gay.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Nope... that's just ridiculous and makes no sense... we do hit each other but just when we're bored... only male to male application of body part should be foot to ass.

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001
Some senior guys in my school do that to freshmen in the hall just to see what their reaction will be. I sure as hell don't though.

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Just to let you know, if you read my post you'll knotice i didnt say i was playing in the game with them...im just a victim, and i am not gay, not that theres anything wrong with it.

Growltiger

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: chiwawa626 For the last 2 months my friends have been playing the ass slap game (their all straight)...but damn its getting annoying...one friend slaps so hard that my skin gets irritated! Do your friends do that too?

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Just to let you know, if you read my post you'll knotice i didnt say i was playing in the game with them...im just a victim, and i am not gay, not that theres anything wrong with it.

if another guy slapped my ass, he would get punched in the eye, no questions asked

pennylane

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Growltiger
Originally posted by: chiwawa626 For the last 2 months my friends have been playing the ass slap game (their all straight)...but damn its getting annoying...one friend slaps so hard that my skin gets irritated! Do your friends do that too?

KthxBye

Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Antisocial-Virge

Who's reading a thread titled "Guys...ass slapping"?

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: KthxBye
Originally posted by: Antisocial-Virge

Who's reading a thread titled "Guys...ass slapping"?

you

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000

ROTFLMAO!!

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Dude thats just umm.... ghey.

Not that there?s anything wrong with that. :D (Seinfeld reference)

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: LordJezo
AWWW DAMN! I AM AN EXPERT!!!!

YEAH!

Ok now that makes sense, i was trying to figure out what they were refering to lol. But yea, they keep doing it, but ive made non-slap-pacts with my really good friends :)