guy we let go keeps on driving by everyday.

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
well, my coworkers were joking around about this guy we had to let go due to too many tardies and absents. they saw him yesterday and was jokingly talking about the dude going postal and shooting up the office. i asked them who it was and they described his car, gold cadicllac w/ 20+" dubs, i asked them when did they fire him and they told me about two weeks ago. then i told my coworkers i've been seeing him almost everyday driving by in the afternoon!

my coworkers are kinda worried now. they want everybodty to keep track of the sightings and write down what time we see him and the date.....well he drove by again today, through our parking lot and when he passed our building he flipped us off.

the cops said they can't do anything unless he shows some hostility.

we used to joke around about it but now its getting kinda serious.

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
oh, we're praying... our place has a pretty high turnover rate which pisses a lot of people. since we work on a strict time table (automotive industry) everybody needs to be on time. once you accumulate too many absents and tardies we need to let them go do to reliablitity and dependability.

although the system sounds strict they also reward the employee's when daily bonus's if they come to work on time everyday.

May 16, 2000
I know I sound like a lunatic to a lot of people, but truth is, you never can tell. Unless you guys have EXCELLENT armed security there, I'd very very seriously look into keeping a firearm handy. When a person goes nutz and comes in shooting, your best chance of survival (other than calling off sick that day) is to shoot the bastard before he shoots you. Every major shooting that's been stopped or interrupted has been done with a gun (ie that school shooting out east), eithre by police or armed citizens. Your choice of course, and if you aren't comfortable with firearms then don't even consider it. But as far as I'm concerned my life (and that of my co-workers) is more important than any rule, or any job, or any law, or any whacko, or anything else really. Look out for yourself, be safe.