Guy keeps texting/calling what should I do?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
around here it's never safe to assume you did the obvious, common sense thing...

so...

tell him he's got the wrong number, and if he continues calling, you'll make his life miserable.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
txt "you got the wrong number man, stop txting". If he continues to do so, post an ad on CL with a picture of a hot girl and his phone number.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
One of your friends probably posted your number on craigslist. Better find him and kick his ass.

this is the best assumption. go drive up to your friend's place, ring the bell, then start with the beatdown.

or just hook up with the phone dude.

GoofyGoofT

Dec 21, 2009
what is the number I want to have my girl call him. she loves f=ing with other dumb people.

skagen5555

May 28, 2007
what is the number I want to have my girl call him. she loves f=ing with other dumb people.

Dang i would love to give it to you, stupid moral compass. He's quiet for now, but he persists, i'll pm you the number. I'm scared of the ATOT effect on someones phone, even if they are a minor nuisance.

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
I had a random wrong-number text about 2 years ago from some woman calling me a baby fucker. I replied that it was a wrong number and she profusely apologized. I saved the number in my phone under BabyFucker and send her periodic vulgar text messages -like, once every six months. She gets a kick out of it. :D

that..is weird. you may have found your soul mate.

that's why 98% of us make up shit.

quit making up numbers. its 87%, everyone knows this.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I had a random wrong-number text about 2 years ago from some woman calling me a baby fucker. I replied that it was a wrong number and she profusely apologized. I saved the number in my phone under BabyFucker and send her periodic vulgar text messages -like, once every six months. She gets a kick out of it. :D

You should try hooking up with her if she's even remotely decent.