Guy keeps texting/calling what should I do?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

robphelan

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2003
you should agree to meet him somewhere very late outside a convenience store - have him wait around for you for awhile in his car. Then call the cops and report someone suspicious in the parking lot.

tokie

Golden Member
Jun 1, 2006
I had a random wrong-number text about 2 years ago from some woman calling me a baby fucker. I replied that it was a wrong number and she profusely apologized. I saved the number in my phone under BabyFucker and send her periodic vulgar text messages -like, once every six months. She gets a kick out of it. :D

Are you sure she gets a kick out of it? Or does the baby?

Juked07

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2008
Rick rolling would be a great idea, but I think the joke would be lost on him, he seems to be one of those Jersey Shore dudes and he might take it as a hint to never give up.

This post didn't get enough credit.

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Send him sexy texts and string him along.

This. Get him to do something crazy, like go and wait for you in a supermarket parking lot wearing nothing but a speedo and sombrero. Hopefully, somebody will call the cops on the guy for looking like he's absolutely nuts.

ranmaniac

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
The Al Pacino or Joe Pesci soundboard at ebaums sounds about handy. Just post the number. :)