Guess who's administration sold 278 billion worth of munitions and arms, double the previous admin..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
No, but I have a job and don't live with my parents.

#norseAMDpretendingtobenormal

So basically you are just saying you are RBM.

Being a fake liberal, probably means you might be PliableMoose. So how is your campaign to try to get DBZ fired in real life, and nik innocently in jail off false malpractice lies coming along?

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016

Being a fake liberal, probably means you might be PliableMoose. So how is your campaign to try to get DBZ fired in real life, and nik innocently in jail off false malpractice lies coming along?

I voted for Obama twice, but thanks

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Good for the Obama admin.

Really all depends on who those weapons were sold to.

Unstable, crazy regimes? Cartel bosses in fast and furious operations? Problem.

Our allies in the modern world who need to defend themselves? Great job.

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
Good for the Obama admin.

Really all depends on who those weapons were sold to.

Unstable, crazy regimes? Cartel bosses in fast and furious operations? Problem.

Our allies in the modern world who need to defend themselves? Great job.

I realize that this is how the world works, I just wish it wasn't.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Saudi Arabia has been the largest recipient, reaping prospective deals worth more than $115 billion, according to noticesannouncing the deals that were sent to Congress for approval.

“Nobody even comes close” for the number of deals and total value, said William Hartung, director of the Arms Security Project at the Center for International Policy.
I realize the libs are *reaaaaaaaaaaal* sensitive these days, and have to be treated with kid gloves just a bit so they don't just break like twigs..

...but isn't that something the left would have been out in the street burning Bush in effigy over? Or will again for Trump?

Free pass 'cause D?

Now, personally- I don't give a flip. That modern powers like weapons, including S.A. (and buy them from everyone else) doesn't really get me all worked up. If not from us, they'd buy from someone else.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
I realize the libs are *reaaaaaaaaaaal* sensitive these days, and have to be treated with kid gloves just a bit so they don't just break like twigs..

...but isn't that something the left would have been out in the street burning Bush in effigy over? Or will again for Trump?

Free pass 'cause D?

Now, personally- I don't give a flip. That modern powers like weapons, including S.A. (and buy them from everyone else) doesn't really get me all worked up. If not from us, they'd buy from someone else.

Now I know a lot of you dont really know much anything about whats actually going on, but Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, and other countries have been getting arms deals to increase their defense capabilities in return for the Iran Deal happening.

sxr7171

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2002
BM *is* a liberal. He believes in defending the perceived rights of the marginalised minority, the white male. :p

It's one of those things. If you live in the city you pretty much never see an impoverished white man. You almost can't imagine it. In the city you only see impoverished minorities and people extrapolate that to everywhere.

Then head out to the country and you see it everywhere. These people wanted a voice and I guess they got it.

Also I'd like to point out Obama deported more people than Bush.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
It's one of those things. If you live in the city you pretty much never see an impoverished white man. You almost can't imagine it. In the city you only see impoverished minorities and people extrapolate that to everywhere.

Then head out to the country and you see it everywhere. These people wanted a voice and I guess they got it.

Also I'd like to point out Obama deported more people than Bush.

Trump isnt Bush.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

Lol