Guess who Bush is related too?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Aren't Bush and kerry supposed to be like 3rd cousins or something? OMG!!!!!
Didn't dean's grandma stand up in Bush's grandma's wedding or something like that? OMG!!!!

CkG

juiio

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2000
I find it funnier that he's related to Edward Longshanks (the king from Braveheart).

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: juiio
I find it funnier that he's related to Edward Longshanks (the king from Braveheart).

it would be even better if he was also related to rober the bruce as well!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Doesn't say how they are related...Everybody is related if you go back far enough

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Genesys
Originally posted by: juiio

it would be even better if he was also related to rober the bruce as well!
I'm a descendant of robert the bruce.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Didn't dean's grandma stand up in Bush's grandma's wedding or something like that? OMG!!!!

CkG

I dunno about Kerry, but I know that Dean and Bush's families were very close (if not related). IIRC Dean's grandmother was a bridesmaid to Bush's grandmother or somethign like that.

They're all cut from the same cloth...

cricky

Nov 9, 1999
Good god... So... Politics is like the music industry? There's only like five or six families that rule it all?

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: cricky
Good god... So... Politics is like the music industry? There's only like five or six families that rule it all?

It's the good ol' boys south. I'd expect nothing less. Read the book, the Bush Dynasty by former Republican strategist Kevin Phillips. It's not particularly partisan, but very interesting.

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

I dunno about Kerry, but I know that Dean and Bush's families were very close (if not related). IIRC Dean's grandmother was a bridesmaid to Bush's grandmother or somethign like that.

They're all cut from the same cloth...

What cloth is that? pure evil? or fleece .. for fleecing average joe US citizen? ;)