Guess What This is (And it is P&N)

Pohemi420

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Um, isn't it right there written on the yellow tube?
OP is special in the head. I suspect his "other" account is GizmoJ ...

(And it is P&N) ...

You posted it in P&N, that doesn't mean it was the proper place, or that the post itself has anything to do with P&N.

Idiotic post/thread. Move to OT, please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cytg111

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Ok, I won't keep you in suspense.
Answer?
This was a photo of Tom Hanks last meal before he was sent off to Guantanamo and then executed by the US military (i.e. Qanon) for paraphilia with children. As you can see in the jelly, the message that Tom was trying to send to his fans that he was about to die. In the jelly, you see Tom's symbol of the hangman's noose.

Yes folks, all this according to Q.
I was subjected to this nonsense, and an hour long video, during my family Thanksgiving gathering. NEVER share Thanksgiving or any holiday with a Q family. You WILL regret it.

I simply thought this thread would be a humorous way to illustrate what the Q's have been up to lately. But it is not that funny when you consider this is what the Q's truly believe and are dead serious about.

According to Q, Tom and his wife were arrested, then transported to Guantanamo, then executed for crimes against children along with many other members of the Hollywood elite. Oh where do I start...
There was Tom Hanks, Oprah, Bill Gates, and you name it. All of them hanged. And what you now see in the media are the "CGI replacements" of those executed Hollywood elites. And add in there Joe Biden, he's dead. Nancy Pelosi, she's been executed as well. All THIS, according to Q. :rolleyes:

Now don't laugh. Ok, go ahead and laugh. :grinning:

20200317_vegemite_afp.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

Pohemi420

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Answer?
I realize you are passing this along from your Q-anon imbecile family, but posting about it here was almost as dumb.

Why would you believe that anyone outside the clowncar here would care? This is still not valid P&N material, and sure as fuck didn't need a new thread. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tim_Derr and Burpo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Answer?
This was a photo of Tom Hanks last meal before he was sent off to Guantanamo and then executed by the US military (i.e. Qanon) for paraphilia with children. As you can see in the jelly, the message that Tom was trying to send to his fans that he was about to die. In the jelly, you see Tom's symbol of the hangman's noose.

I was subjected to this nonsense, and an hour long video, during my family Thanksgiving gathering. NEVER share Thanksgiving or any holiday with a Q family. You WILL regret it.

I simply thought this thread would be a humorous way to illustrate what the Q's have been up to lately. But it is not that funny when you consider this is what the Q's truly believe and are dead serious about.

According to Q, Tom and his wife were arrested, then transported to Guantanamo, then executed for crimes against children along with many other members of the Hollywood elite. Oh where do I start...
There was Tom Hanks, Oprah, Bill Gates, and you name it. All of them hanged. And what you now see in the media are the "CGI replacements" of those executed Hollywood elites. And add in there Joe Biden, he's dead. Nancy Pelosi, she's been executed as well. All THIS, according to Q. :rolleyes:

View attachment 53488

View attachment 53490
Are you a kid or something? Because as an adult, there is simply no way I would allow myself to be subjected to such violent and extremist political propaganda, not even by family. If I were visiting for Thanksgiving, I would get up and leave. And if I were hosting, I would kick the Q-morons to the curb.
Just discussing politics at Thanksgiving dinner is bad enough, but to subject family to such ridiculous and violent paranoid extremism is grounds for disowning.

Reactions: Pohemi420

itsmydamnation

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2011
in that Pic your doing vegemite wrong.....
maybe i'll have some toast this morning so i can educate people :p

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
Answer?

View attachment 53488

View attachment 53490
I can't believe you don't realize the you have the opportunity that not many people have to prove their Q family members that they are wrong. Although it will cost A LOT OF MONEY, try to do some research into where and when Tom Hanks or Oprah will go on a Late Night Show as a guest, and try your best to get the in house audience tickets for you and the rest of the Q family. When they see them alive in person on stage, they will realize how wrong Q was.

Furthermore, did you ask them about the Australian flag? How does it fit in with Q's story? Since when did Australia own Guantanamo?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I never take them seriously. I know they are screwed up in the brain. I know a cult when I see one. And I guess I care because they were never like this before Donald Trump. Or, Michael Flynn for that matter.

But I have a solution. To fight fire with fire.
Why don't we start our own one letter organization or following and call it "V". The "V" against the "Q".
I designed a logo, the V destroying the Q.
What ya think (about the logo)??

QQ.jpg

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS