Guess The Movie Title

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
Originally posted by: KK
S is foreign.

i probably don't knw it then lol...doh

V for tech, S for sports...vtech s sports :Q

k anyways...

yeah

man Q was TOUGH....google is my friend...and so is logoserver lol

yahoo sports was my friend.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I can only get b,c,d,e,j,l,y, and z on the website logo game. Anyone got any hints.

KK

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
I can only get b,c,d,e,j,l,y, and z on the website logo game. Anyone got any hints.

KK

hey don't get ahead of us! :p i'm still stuck on V in the tech logo game!
And what's V for the tech logo game!!! :( :( V!!!!

webpage logo game

A ---> "An amazon.com company"
B ---> this is too obvious....u knw..auctions..
C ---> too obvious...reviews, download.com, etc
D ---> refer to C
E ---> too obvious... ___ it, ___ is your friend..
F ---->
G ---> whacky political news that may be true...and probably is true..
H ---> "news for nerds. Stuff that Matters"
I --->
J --->
K --->
L ---> you need this service for the FS/FT forums and it's like the backbone of ebay auctions..
M --->
N --->
O --->
P --->
Q --> maps...directions...
R ---> that tech news site in UK...so the_______.co.uk
S --->
T ---> (sigh this look sooo familiar!! what is it!!)
U --->
V --->
W --> yeah it's a W...thier new site has a purplish color instead of blue now...the each letter alternated in color...W[I ]..etc..news
X --->
Y ---> if you don't knw this...then die
Z ---> look @ Y's explanation

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

KK

hey don't get ahead of us! :p i'm still stuck on V in the tech logo game!
And what's V for the tech logo game!!! :( :( V!!!!

webpage logo game

A ---> "An amazon.com company"
D ---> refer to C
F ---->
I --->
J --->
K --->
L ---> you need this service for the FS/FT forums and it's like the backbone of ebay auctions..
M --->
N --->
O --->
P --->
S --->
U --->
V --->
W --> yeah it's a W...thier new site has a purplish color instead of blue now...the each letter alternated in color...W[I ]..etc..news
X --->

still cant get A or W. T looks like a financial company, but I don't know. J is easy.

KK

Edit: Got T, wasn't financial, but I do get emails from them. Nobody new the week.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
bump for webpage logo game and tech logo game...

i need V for the tech logogame, and for the webpage logo game..look @ the above posts....

EDIT: BTW..the movie game, sports game ...has already been conquered....give out hints for the website game and the tech logo game

more hints for web logogame:

webpage logo game

A ---> "An amazon.com company" and their toolbar have some spyware that gets caught w/ adaware/spybot
D ---> refer to C
F ---->
I ---> funny, stupid, fake news....don't breath through ur nose when u cut it
J ---> ask....
K --->
M --->
N --->
O --->
P --->
S --->
U --->
V --->
W --> yeah it's a W...thier new site has a purplish color instead of blue now...the each letter alternated in color...W[I ]R[ (ok i gave it away now)..etc..news
X --->

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
bump for webpage logo game and tech logo game...

i need V for the tech logogame, and for the webpage logo game..look @ the above posts....

EDIT: BTW..the movie game, sports game ...has already been conquered....give out hints for the website game and the tech logo game

more hints for web logogame:

webpage logo game

A ---> "An amazon.com company" and their toolbar have some spyware that gets caught w/ adaware/spybot
D ---> refer to C
F ---->collection of news
J ---> ask....
K --->
M --->
N --->
O --->I had one of these balls back in the mid to late eighties
P --->
S --->
T ---> It's good to hear from you.
U --->
V --->
W --> yeah it's a W...thier new site has a purplish color instead of blue now...the each letter alternated in color...W[I ]R[ (ok i gave it away now)..etc..news
X --->

updated table, also V in tech clue, cheap.

KK

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I got X. Think school.

KK

Edit: Got V, I've never seen that site before. Seems to be some sort of news site.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
bumpage for the netgame!!! :( refer to clues above and please add to it!

and i'm still lost as to what V can be (in the tech game...) the clue is "cheap"...hmmm

MagicianBdotCom

Nov 30, 2002
Anyone realize that another site, gives you all the answers for free? And that site is linked somewhere on that site... LOL I don't get why they make you pay for it :p

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: MagicianBdotCom
Anyone realize that another site, gives you all the answers for free? And that site is linked somewhere on that site... LOL I don't get why they make you pay for it :p

i refuse to look!!!

EDIT: omg X for the web game is stupid....the link is right there! lol

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
new hints!!..after days and days of struggle (good thing it's spring break!!!)..i got some more:

D ---> refer to C
F ---->collection of news [weird], [cool], [interesting]...(k i gave it away practically...
J ---> ask....
K ---> where you can find court papers, police reports, etc...micheal jackson...richard simmons :Q k i gave it away..hehe
M ---> movies...i..
N --->
O --->I had one of these balls back in the mid to late eighties
P --->
S --->
T ---> It's good to hear from you/high school (hehe big give away!)
U ---> a portal for tons of ameuture (sp!! how to spell!!) flash stuff...all this time ..i visit the site freuqently and i just realized it couple hours ago lol...
V --->
X ---> just click top most right most link on the webpage... :(

sooo we need N, P, S, V....kk has V, but his hint of "some news site" is very vague hehehe :(

help!!!

update:
my friend recognized V for the tech game easily heheh oh wells...i never owned any of their products...

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
ARG WTF IS S?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! hints below are a compilation of mine and KK's hints

I give up on S..if you knw it, just spit it out...screw S!

D ---> refer to C
F ---->collection of news [weird], [cool], [interesting]...(k i gave it away practically...
J ---> ask....
K ---> where you can find court papers, police reports, etc...micheal jackson...richard simmons :Q k i gave it away..hehe
M ---> movies...i..
N ---> lots of cool flash games and stuff "Free games and shows"..home of the famous bush shootout game! and that blasted heli attack game..
O --->I had one of these balls back in the mid to late eighties (think stick u can hop around in...)
P ---> no longer free (think music..bah my clues give away too much compared to KK's)
S --->
T ---> It's good to hear from you/high school (hehe big give away!)
U ---> a portal for tons of ameuture (sp!! how to spell!!) flash stuff...
V ---> news webpage...they have quirky news, the home of breaking news...think a girl's name followed by a star explosion dot com
X ---> Think school....ARG just click top most right most link on the webpage... :(

and a new game out..the college game thing

LOGOGAMES conquered thus far:
movie, tech, sports, web

EDIT:
S was stupid...i've never heard of the site....and I thought i surf the web as much as anyone here. The same can be said about X..since X is like their portal, they put it in..so stupid..

I got S after someone here @ work helped me look for it and he found it somehow... :(
If u wanna knw, pm me, but here's a hint:

S ---> news, horoscopes...and lotsa blogs.....first three letters of the site is the same as the UK's premiere TV/communications network.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Yeah, some of those tech ones, I never seen, and probably never will again. Some of them I got lucky on, others I cheated on. :) Ask your co-worker if he went to coolio's for the answer for S.

KK

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Yeah, some of those tech ones, I never seen, and probably never will again. Some of them I got lucky on, others I cheated on. :) Ask your co-worker if he went to coolio's for the answer for S.

KK

roflmao..i google coolio and logogame...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!..all that time...wasted...my spring break!!! :( :( :( only if i searched harder but no...my main searches were of "nerd sites" "geek sites" "top 100 sites" etc etc... :( :(

EDIT: i asked and yes....he just did a google on "logogame web" and boom... :( my time! gone! stupid game! nooo!

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

KK

roflmao..i google coolio and logogame...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!..all that time...wasted...my spring break!!! :( :( :( only if i searched harder but no...my main searches were of "nerd sites" "geek sites" "top 100 sites" etc etc... :( :(

EDIT: i asked and yes....he just did a google on "logogame web" and boom... :( my time! gone! stupid game! nooo!

LOL, I haven't even tried doing that 80s arcade logogame or that grocery store logogame. I could see printing out all 26 letters for the grocery store list and walking up and down the aisles matching labels.

KK

waldocat

Feb 22, 2004
!!!ON THE TECH GAME!!!

!GIVE ME HINTS!!

I've got: a, b, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, m, n, p, q, r, s, u, v, w, x, y, z.
Need: c, d, l, o, t.

!!WILLING TO TRADE!!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: