GTX 670 and MSI Afterburner

Digital X

Jun 21, 2013
MSI GTX 670 PE OC is up and running, but in Afterburner, it shows +0 on Core/Memory clocks, with no indication of current clock speeds. I won't be overclocking but I like to see it there.

Running 2.3.1 MSI Afterburner.

wand3r3r

Diamond Member
May 16, 2008
Settings - Monitoring - (Optionally) Show in On-Screen display
Check everything you want to see click the Active hardware monitoring graphs.
Click on the left side where it says GPU temperature, Core clock, etc. to see what you'd like.

wand3r3r

Diamond Member
May 16, 2008
The +0 means it's at stock. You just add MHz to the core clock nowadays. (Like stock + 100Mhz)

The core clock is listed in that display to the right, 324MHz at idle. When you game it will ramp up to around 1100MHz or whatever the clocks hit.

Digital X

Jun 21, 2013
Oh ok thanks, was too used to my old card. I'll find some safe settings soon, to be honest this has maxed out everything without a hiccup.

wand3r3r

Diamond Member
May 16, 2008
If you get bored and start overclocking just increase first the core clocks say 20MHz at a time and run them through Uigine heaven and 3dmark and possibly a couple games. As soon as you get driver crashes or anything worse just note the clocks and back down a bit. It's easy but tedious to find the max clocks. Repeat for the memory but go in bigger increments at first. (some only hit lower 6xxx and some can hit 7000 MHz).