GTA:VC Dildo Dodo Mission

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This is the mission where you have to fly the seaplane through the targets dropping the flyers all around town. Is there some easy way to do this? Every time I try the plane refuses to gain altitude or I just crash. There's definately a problem between the chair and keyboard\mouse, but it won't go away :p.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I played on the xbox and dind't have any problems with that mission. Try using a controller and don't try to gain altitude to quickly or you'll stall.

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, I need a new controller, especially since I want to start playing PSX emulators and stuff.

The "Bombs Away!" mission drove me nuts until I peeked in the strategy guide at Best Buy :)o) and saw that you could just run everyone over with the RC planes and then blow up the boats\car pretty easily.

WobbleWobble

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
I beat the game on PC, including that mission without a gamepad. You need to gain lots of speed to take off. It's hard to control though, but it's not that bad once you get the hang of it.

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I got it done, I'm on the last mission (I think) where you kill Lance and Sonny. It wasn't as hard as I was making it.