grrrrrr...... i HATE bitches like this...

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
yeah, so i am talking to my new step sister of 3 weeks tonight on AIM... she moved down to florida to live with her mom... the car she drove while she was here belongs to her dad, and since she is no longer living up here (ny), he decided to sell it... now listen to this little snippet of the conversation...

Me: did you know your dads selling it? (refferring to the car)
Step sister: yup
Step sister: i dont need it
Me: how much does he want for it?
Step sister: $2000
Step sister: well $2500 or best offer
Step sister: i think i should get $500 of it
Step sister: he has put so much money into that damn thing
Me: how much did you pay into it?
Step sister: i dunno
Me: then why do you think you should get 500?
Step sister: he puy over $2000 into it
Step sister: cause i need it
Me: hmmmm ok
Step sister: what does he need it for?
Me: your kidding right?
Step sister: anyway, i am going to bed
Step sister: night

grrrr.... that fires me right up....... she is 19 years old, and just got her first job a couple weeks ago.... she thinks her dad owes her or something.... damn if she was here right now i would slap the hell out of her...

Choralone

Dec 2, 1999
Sounds like my sister. She thought the world owed her a living. She learned pretty fast after my parents kicked her out of the house without a dollar to her name when she was 19. Even funnier b/c she tried so hard to convince me to let her move in to my appt. HA! Good luck man! Hopefully she'll get hers before long and learn before it's too late...

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: stev0
Step sister: what does he need it for?

...sounds like she's going to be a gold digger of a woman.

She is in Florida
rolleye.gif

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
riiight... so im gonna post pics of a chick i am bashing the hell out of? i dont think so... you never know whos looking over your shoulder....

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Most teenager girls I know think the world owes them for some reason... my gf's little sister acts like this all the time... makes me want to slap her straight...

They'll learn later when they get out into the real world and try to make some money themselves...

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: BCYL
Most teenager girls I know think the world owes them for some reason... my gf's little sister acts like this all the time... makes me want to slap her straight...

They'll learn later when they get out into the real world and try to make some money themselves...

not if they're good looking... then they get out in the real world and get rich suger daddies.

the good looking ones get what's coming when they get old and can no longer compete with the young nubile 18 year olds that they once were. at that point, they are worthless.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: gopunk
Originally posted by: BCYL

not if they're good looking... then they get out in the real world and get rich suger daddies.

the good looking ones get what's coming when they get old and can no longer compete with the young nubile 18 year olds that they once were. at that point, they are worthless.

That's why we have plastic surgery and people like Pamela Anderson or Cher... ;)