grr stop spoiling my summer!

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
All the morons from school who ask me stupid questions on aim are spoiling my summer stop reminding me of school and stop asking me stupid questions!!! GRR

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: spankyOO7
register a new aim name and dun give it out.

Yeah i should get rid of this aim screenname...but ive had it so long like since 7th grade..hmpf

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
Originally posted by: chiwawa626
All the morons from school who ask me stupid questions on aim are spoiling my summer stop reminding me of school and stop asking me stupid questions!!! GRR

At least you don't get an endless stream of geeky males hitting on you
rolleye.gif
-- I cahnged my gender to male so they'd eave me alone, and no I get the occassional desperate woman, or is that "woman" ;)

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Jfur

At least you don't get an endless stream of geeky males hitting on you
rolleye.gif
-- I cahnged my gender to male so they'd eave me alone, and no I get the occassional desperate woman, or is that "woman" ;)

So... What is your AIM name? ;) :p

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
No im not a female..and hey u asked :) lol....anyways i dont think we could get together, u being on the other side of the world and all :confused:

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
No im not a female..and hey u asked :) lol....anyways i dont think we could get together, u being on the other side of the world and all :confused:

I was replying to Jfur though, not to you ;)